SOTD: Saturday March 18 - Friday 24 March 2023.

Right. You 'Mr Fancy pants wonderful photo takers of the Shaving world' really piss me off with your beautifully structured and composed photos. So in retaliation I present my shave themed 'Grated cheese, 3 pin multi-plug, crumpled napkin, Ginger, AA badge shave'

RAC - Tatara Nodachi
American two pin plugs? Bah! - Feather
French soft cheese - Highlander 26mm synthetic boar brush
Flat cardboard - ADP Collezione Barbierre
Red headed folk - Poraso balm

https://giphy.com/oedEsOtNFyODC
'The Emporium Automotive Company'

A great turn-out from the Portugese wonder which makes a lovely pairing with the Feather. My recently rekindled rave blade. A love which will probably last until tomorrow night. I am so bloody fickle and don't know my arse from my elbow.

The synthetic boar performed brilliantly and plastic pigs are definitely the future together with rubber beavers badgers.

https://giphy.com/9JnQrGArPuwvavhzbU
'These synthetic human hair brushes are the dogs bollocks'

After omitting a shave last night because of work in the early hours this was a very welcome and refreshing bit of me time. All delivered in a comfortable smooth manner. What more could one want. A beard?

Hope everyone is well and have some of my love and some Plastic Nine at the same time

I'd rather grow a beard (again) then use a badger brush on my face.

They are angry creatures that make angry foul smelling shaving brushes.

Look at this friendly looking fellow. Clear to see he makes a superior shaving brush. Give him a stick of Arko and he's ready to go.

Simply majestic.

One day he can dream to become this noble creation.

SOTD: 24/03/2023

Razor: Occam’s Oren
Blade: Feather Pro, 2nd use
Brush: Yaqi Napoli
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: Geo F Trumper Spanish Leather Cream
Balm: Liz Earle Aftershave Balm Balm
Fragrance: Maison Alhambra Woody Oud EdP

It was a tough day today as I had to have my eldest dog put to rest after discovering a mass pressuring his heart. Thankfully I had one last good morning walk with him and the wife before we took him to the vets.
The shave helped keep things as normal as it could be on a day like today and thankfully the shaves seem to be getting better and better with the Oren.

Hope she feels better soon.

Beautiful brush & razor Mike. Outstanding.

My condolences Lee. I've experienced the same pain recently - you have my full sympathy.

So sorry to hear this Lee, it is the hardest thing to do but also the kindest thing to do for your dog .

Paul.

Your shaving foto composition is very reminiscent of a Salvador Dali painting Chris, are you related in some way?

So sorry to hear Lee

I'm sorry for your loss Lee.
Take comfort in your memories.

P