SOTD: Saturday April 29 - Friday 5 May 2023.

3/5/23

Pre - Palmolive Sea Minerals
Soap - Kent/MWF
Brush - Yaqi Sagrada Tuxedo
Razor - Gillette FB NEW
Blade - Egyptian Elios (2)
Post - Witch Hazel
AS - Bi-Es Royal Brand Light Gold

Blade didn't really feel smooth, maybe the lather wasn't the best. Like the other Bi-Es Royal Brand Gold, this Light like the Old Gold irritates my skin.

IMG_20230503_140255.jpg

EJ DE89
Omega 20102
Astra (2)
Eco warrior/Arko sensitive cream
Superdrug Forest Fresh (face) Bart's Balm unscented (head)

I'd asked elsewhere about head shaving so, as I have the afternoon off, I thought I'd take my time and give it a go.
Showered after the gym then got the eco warrior soap out, lathered it up and applied it. Straight away it felt like it was fizzing and by the time I picked up my razor it had dissappeared! No idea if I did anything wrong with it, didn't get any joy with it so I used the arko cream instead.
Head shave went well, no blood anywhere. Irritated my face a bit though, couple of weepers and the a/s burned a bit.

Wednesday AM 2023-05-03
World Press Freedom Day
NDQlqgX.jpg

Rooney 3/3 Ivory Finest (26/60)
Floris Santal shaving cream (vintage)
Wilkinson Sticky
Personna 74 Tungsten (15)
Floris Santal aftershave
1NgUDEB.jpg

Hello boys

0C731AF5-92BA-72F3-74C9CFEE45D94BB0.jpg

And a good day to all you most wonderful shavateers. I remain on course for my weekly promise and today I present a shave free of disgraceful slang language and the theme, 'Phallice throught the looking glass'

20230502_160155.jpg

A close one with my diapositive, but one did manage to avoid my genitalia being cast upon the shiny head of the R89.

Malice - Muhle R89
Mad milliner - Polsilver Lodz
Frodsham feline - Hive-2
Light Leporidae - Signature Soaps Condate
The stupendous sheep - Simple moisturiser
A bodacious Bandersnatch - ADP Colonia Club

'And you bladdy well will behave Mr Satan'

A shave just to dispel the idea it is beyond comprehension one can cause epidermal damage while shaving with an R89. And I didn't. Dispelling out of the way and a most delightful bit of time spent by the bathroom sink with a spiffinngly super handsome finish.

Rather chaps. And let's have a video of some beaver to bring this report to a conclusion....

Ah ah my fellow good people just when you thought that was it, all over, well unfortunately it isn't as I am bringing you this evening's sink stories as a supplementary special, and free of any additional fees. I am indeed an exceptionally chipper chap.

A theme?

'Well?'

I am just thinking my love. Ah that is it, the theme shall be, 'Excuse me my darling but may I interject you here?'

20230503_200708.jpg

Coïtus interruptus - Tatara Nodachi
Withdrawal nail and I - Polsilver Lodz
You cad - PAA Pelegrino
Slippery when wet - Signature Soaps Novus Spice
Extraction lubrification - Collegen
Unscrupulous dishevellment - M&S Spiced Amber

Another shave where I set out to prove it is impossible to cause facial distress using on this occasion, that jolly good razor, the Nodachi. And failed. indeed it is a jolly smashing razor, but gadzooks where the bladdy hell did that come from, and that, and that, and my oh my some more. Egad, more stealth weepers than I can recall for some time! The bounders! But fortunately the esteemed shaving physician Dr Styptic was at hand and he soon stemmed the claret from flowing. Hurrah, hurrah for the amazing Doctor and his penis pencil.

Oddly though, beyond the weeping, a very acceptable shave prevailed. Thank you Mr Lodz and in the facking bin you go.

You will be pleased to know you will not see any SOTD from me tomorrow as I will be enjoying a night with four beavers. Tiptop!......

SOTD: 4th May 2023.

4.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body + Face Wash.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Original Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: Wilkinson Sword Synthetic.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl: Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather: Palmolive Classic Shave Stick.
Blade: Gillette Wilkinson Sword. (Saloon Pack) (D2)
Razor: Wilkinson Sword Premium TTO.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse./Alum Rub./Cold Water Rinse. /Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.3 Menthol Crystals Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel. / P&G Old Spice Original ASL. /Nivea Men Fresh Moisturising Gel.

Greetings,

It's been a while since i last used the WS Premium TTO which Paired up with the GWS (Saloon Pack) wonderfully making a smooth efficient duo.

The Palmolive shave Stick is something i'll always have in my shaving den, purely because it never fails to provide me with such a slick protective lather in a short space of time with a superb fragrance.

Between the WS Classic & Premium TTO I actually prefer the Classic even though the Premium is more assertive the Classic I feel delivers a better shave experience.

Another enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close comfortable shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of Nivea Men Fresh Moisturising Gel.

My face is feeling smooth cool, & smelling divine. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

SOTD 04-May
20230503_083555.jpg
Brush: M7
Soap: WK Double Agent
Razor: Blackland Blackbird
Blade: Wizamet (2)

Decent shave with the donkey milk this morning for 'The Milk-May' not quite A Galaxy Far Far Away (damn that was a forced star wars reference...I hang my head in shame).

Wholly Kaw is a minority in my den, I only have this and Vor V, both of which are great but I can never get the volume I like from my lather. It's slick as hell so it doesn't really matter but I'm a creature of habit.

Hope everyone has a grand one!

Cheers

Marc

Back
Top Bottom