SOTD: Saturday 25th January - Friday 31st January 2020.

Prep: Myrsol Emulsion
Bowl: Fine
Brush: Shavemac M6 Extreme
Soap: Nuavia nera
Razor: Raw Shaving RS-10
Blade: Feather Hi-Stainless
AS: Myrsol Agua Balsamica

SOTD-20200128.jpg

Best Regards
Marco

This evening brought a shave themed 'Plagiarism'

View attachment 50926

Plague of blood - Karve on a C-plate
Plague of frogs - Polsilver Lodz
Plague of locust - Cadman 30mm 'Miles per hour' Tuxedo
Plague of boils - Signature soaps Hibernia
Plague of pestilence - Brut

I think I may have got something wrong here as to what plagiarism actually means

I decided that today I would save myself having to take, edit and post a photo by having the same shave as @RussellR5555 and then using his photo from a few days back while at it. The only difference being whereas he used some Italian sex in a tin SV I decided on the 'beer and sex and chips and gravy' approach of the best of Bolton. I suppose I could always claim his flirty Italian soap looks like a tin of Signature Soaps with the label ripped off. Even the Italians have to look to Bolton for their flair and ideas.

Italy - Sophia Loren
Bolton - The wonderfully funny and lovely Diane Morgan
Itlay - Juventus
Bolton - Wanderers
Italy - Ducati motorbikes
Bolton - The sexy CCM motorbikes
Italy - Ferrari F8 Tributo
Bolton - Arriva No.538 bus

See, Bolton, getting there. And of course we have @BrianH and his Super Signature Soaps . Which in passing look like tins of SV with a label slapped on them.

Just to prove I am not a complete plagiarist I have covered my own legal ass with the photo below. Of course to prevent Russ from taking me to court for stealing his artistic ingenuity I have left the label on my tin. Not as though he could do anything anyway because if he thinks I could be punished with the plague of darkness, sorry mate, I dreamt that one up in the first place. Been there and got the (rather dark) T-shirt. The one which states 'Black, the new dark plague', in black lettering on black cotton and the label on the inside reading 'Made in China'

And my flowery blue tablecloth went to the charity shop last week

View attachment 50925

Was it a good shave you may ask after all that blurb? Indeed a most wonderful shave and far better than @Russel666's shave with his fancy Italian soap. Or so I think. Give me Bolton or give me death......oh yeh bit of a non event for me there

In all honesty a superb shave and it was nice to be prompted in to using the same gear as someone else and see what happens. It made me grin wider than a Cheshire cat (not as though I can recall seeing many smiling cats in Cheshire) and feeling smoother than this particular feline lady

Oh to be Batman instead of the Prince of Darkness? Which is what I feel like when I come back from sea and find the majority of the light bulbs in the house are in need of replacement. I am never sure whether Mrs Satanfriendly is home or not, or just covering herself in fluff and newspapers, hiding under the stairs and avoiding me. Which is what I would do if I were her.

Throw on some Brut for good measure and a lovely ending to a lovely shave. I must say I have rather taken to this cheap Brut stuff and could only wish it lasts longer. But for £2.49 what else can I expect?

Be well one and all.

Ha My shave was better than your shave , well it was as good anyway I think , oh hell they were Bothe great shaves ! Fair exchange is no robbery when you consider you taught me all the wonderful Polsilver Lodz and even sent me a few !

Cheers Chris you shave looks a belter !!

Date:- 29 January 2020

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- WCS Two-Tone Tall (Blue & White) Extra Dense Synth. 26/56mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Noble Otter ~ Orbit
Razor/Blade:- Rockwell 6C-R3 / Vintage NOS Gillette Super Stainless (spoiler) #10
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Natural Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Antiseptic (10)
Fragrance:- Acqua di Gio Giorgio Armani

Williams Wed.29th Jan

Simpson Chubby 1 / Maggards 2band
Williams Mug soap
Occam -Hiram/ Plate no3
Feather Proguard [ 4 ]
Williams Aqua Velva A/S Lotion

I am very glad I waited for this Razor to be produced , after a few hiccups in the manufacturing process. I am now on my 4th back to back Shave on a No3 plate with it, and it is proving to be a great Daily Shaver. Without any problems during or post Shave, I am getting the kind of finish that is superior to those attained with most AC/SE Razors that I have used, especially good at clearing along the Jawline and neck.

IMG_0475.jpg

Back
Top Bottom