SOTD : Saturday 22nd January-Friday 28th January 2022.

Evening shave, all my shave gear is packed up at present while decorating...I can get to the soaps just about but everything else out of reach, used my Silver Birch Brush 26mm silvertip & bowl, Blackbird razor & Gillette super blue, PAA soap Planet 9 which is one of the strongest scents I have followed by Ross Giles de blade cup with rich dark roast Cuban beans out of the Flair.
1643253089131.png

Thu 27 SOTD
Soap Smoking Monsters Zen Tea New 1st Use
Brush Yaqi 26mm Moka Express
Razor Yaqi DOC Rosegold New 1st Use
Blade Willy's Premium 3rd use
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Orange Chill + B&M Seville Splash
Wow...this new soap, is very nice! The scent is really good, has consistent strength, and lasts too. The lather is good, creamy & slick...will be using a few more of these soap options...some terrific choices
Sometimes a great shave can be had from an unassuming razor/blade combination and today is just that. A free razor won in lucky draw performs so well...3 effortless, smooth and very efficient passes for a bbs finish. Nice aftershaves.
20220127_091848.jpg

SOTD : 27th January 2022.

thursday.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Sea Salt & Fennel Extract 2 in1 Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Transparent Bar Soap with Mint Extracts.
Brush: Anbbas 24mm Synthetic.
Bowl Lather.
Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.
Lather : The Body Shop Maca Root & Aloe Shaving Cream.
Blade: Treet Black Carbon. (D2)
Razor: Parker 55SL Semi-Slant.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse./ Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Cien Aqua ASL./Nivea Men Fresh Moisturising Gel.

Greetings,

Early Morning Shave,

Last outing of the Treet Black carbon to finish my shaving week off.....The shaves that i have had with the Treet Black Carbon throughout the week have been acceptable....The only low point that i have with them is the rust issue after two shaves...That said, this won't deter me from shaving with them again, as the two shaves i had with them were smooth & efficient.

The Body Shop Maca Root & Aloe shaving cream as always never fails to provided me with a smooth protective slick lather in no time leaving a superb post shave feel....The Maca Root & Aloe shaving cream gives the best protective slickness, and post shave feel that i have had from any shaving cream that i have tried to date...Superb Stuff!

A enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close shave with no errors to report.

Finishing the shave off with a small dollop of Nivea Men Fresh Moisturising Gel...The Nivea Men Fresh Moisturising Gel is my new favourite post shave application for the start of 2022...A wonderful practical Christmas present of which i will continue to use as my post shave application in future shaves.

My face is feeling silky smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

Last edited:
272064975_1800325306844808_3798560377476207685_n.jpg
Prep: Shower, Palmoliver Olive Oil Soap
Soap: Arko Cool Cream
Brush: 24mm Yaqi Aqua Beaux Silvertip Premium synthetic
Razor: Merkur 34C HD
Blade: Dorco Titan (1)

Brilliant finish from the budget blade, and a rare outing for the Savage, which deserves to be in more regular rotation.

Last edited:
Thursday 27th January
Yaqi Moka Express - OSP Urban Viking - Ever Ready 1907 Lather Catcher - GEM Stainless Coated #1 - Cien Aqua AS - Aloe Vera Gel
xMXP51H.jpg

Rapidly becoming my favourite razor.

Back
Top Bottom