SOTD: Saturday 19 - Friday 25 November 2022.

Thursday 24th November

Boti 26mm Fan Boar - Stirling Bay Rum - Baili BT131/Treet DuraSharp (blue) - Pashana American Bay Rum

I still have not decided what I am taking on my wee break which starts on Saturday. This little Tech clone did a very good job. The soap has been sitting unused for some time and the Pashana ...whose scent matches exactly, has been pushed to the back of the cupboard as it is a little too clove heavy for my liking. They do however match the time of the year and unfortunately the weather.
3 passes for a 'Face Feeler' :)

Don’t fight it Lee, us guys are all afflicted to some degree with “shaving stuff acquisition syndrome” or SSAS, plain and simple, no cure other than grow a full face beard, but then that’s probably only temporary remission. :)
My name is Lee and I’m a razor addict, it’s been less than a day since my last purchase…

24 November

Wickham 1912 Cashmere
PAA Green Ray
Feather AS-D1
Feather Hi-Stainless
Bart’s Balm Ben Kilbreck

0BDFAD42-44DD-48B1-9065-DC193C4B0AAD.jpeg
The Wickham soap created a magnificent lather with the PAA brush and the Feathers produced a very respectable two pass shave. A surprisingly close and comfortable shave. The Ben Kilbreck balm has a wonderful scent.

Thursday 24th November

Boti 26mm Fan Boar - Stirling Bay Rum - Baili BT131/Treet DuraSharp (blue) - Pashana American Bay Rum

I still have not decided what I am taking on my wee break which starts on Saturday. This little Tech clone did a very good job. The soap has been sitting unused for some time and the Pashana ...whose scent matches exactly, has been pushed to the back of the cupboard as it is a little too clove heavy for my liking. They do however match the time of the year and unfortunately the weather.
3 passes for a 'Face Feeler' :)
Hair Tonic for aftershave use is interesting. Are the ingredients similar to aftershave products? Just curious, thanks

EPAjcyk.jpg

For some reason, was that busy at work that I have had to put in a couple of 16 hour days just to get ahead of it!

Wednesday:
Hadn't used Latigo for a while and I do like it, so got a really good lather with the C&H brush, the M2 black handled flare tip with the M2 blade was even better on this outing than the first.

Thursday:
Same razor and blade, same result, fantastic smooth shave. Thought I'd spice it up seeing as I only has 4 hours kip with a bit of Stirling and Old so that I smell like I used to when I was 17!!! I definitely had more capacity for lack of sleep when I was 17!!

Great shaves each day though!

Attachments

• IMG_20221124_105458__01.jpg
    IMG_20221124_105458__01.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20221123_101355__01.jpg
    IMG_20221123_101355__01.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom