Closed COMPLETE - Injector pass around

Shave two with the PAL today...

Brought out the big guns with some face lathered Tabac for extra protection and paid much closer attention to my angle and light touch. Much better experience, still a hint of irritation and redness but so much better than the first effort! Will have another couple of attempts and pass it on towards the end of the week if that's ok [emoji3]

Out of interest what's the usual longevity of these type of blade?

Shave two with the PAL today...

Brought out the big guns with some face lathered Tabac for extra protection and paid much closer attention to my angle and light touch. Much better experience, still a hint of irritation and redness but so much better than the first effort! Will have another couple of attempts and pass it on towards the end of the week if that's ok [emoji3]

Out of interest what's the usual longevity of these type of blade?
That's a personal thing...I like a sharp blade so I would dump these Chinese blades after 4 or 5 Three Pass Jobs in any Injector..I have used them out to 8 shaves though in some Schick Injectors & it would have went on forever...The PAL Injectomatic is an Aggressive shaver, however, & the general consensus is that they can be sorer on blades than most injectors...A lot of folks comment on this one & dump them after 4 or 5 shaves in this particular injector..o_O

Billy

'tis in the post to the next victim [emoji23]

I did quite enjoy it but it required a bit too much care and attention for me, liked the lightness and nimbleness of it though so might be tempted by a slightly less savage model - any suggestions?

Thanks for the opportunity to try it and good luck to those still waiting [emoji13]

I did quite enjoy it but it required a bit too much care and attention for me, liked the lightness and nimbleness of it though so might be tempted by a slightly less savage model - any suggestions?

Thanks for the opportunity to try it and good luck to those still waiting [emoji13]
For different Schick injector models look here. All the later models from "Type I" onwards pretty much shave the same and are quite docile. My recommendations would be the Type M (adjustable) or my favourite - the N3 with a nice rubbery handle for ultra grip.

The later Schick Injectors are more forgiving and have that same lightness & nimbleness...The Schick G Type is a middle of the road injector & less savage as you call it...Check out this link..:eek:
http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/com...complete-schick-g-type-injector-series.33847/

The Schick Adjustable as mentioned above is a favourite amongst many and is even more milder again like all the models after the G Type...Here is a link.o_O
. http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/com...-injector-performance-with-twin-blades.33706/

Don't be put off by the PAL Injectomatic as its a deceptively aggressive injector..Its actually one of the finest injectors out there if the truth be told..Some folks call it the Schick Buster..:D

Billy

Hi All,
Just dropped rowlers a message, I have been given a Pal Injectomatic (nice friends) so can let some other member of the forum experience the shave. I just need some blades to get on with.
Regards ... Jim.
Whatever do not use Personna, I did and had a poor shave, redeemed by use of a Schick . Sorry no part filled dispenser to spare, just started my Injector Adventure.

Back
Top Bottom