Closed COMPLETE - Injector pass around

There doesn't seem to be an injector pass around!

Would there be any interest in a passaround of a PAL INJECTOMATIC?
Either
24216647425_07977312df_c.jpg

Or:
23588425254_47d1eb040e_c.jpg

I haven't decided which to send :rolleyes:

It would need to be looked after as it is mint - but I'm sure that is no problem for you guys!

I'll limit it to 5 for now as I'm not sure how many blades I have in an injector to accompany it....
The blades will be Personna from Connaught's

***IMPORTANT***
A blade MUST be left in the razor.
Please leave the used blade in for the next person to clean the razor as they wish and inject a fresh blade..
Sound OK? It's a little different from a DE...

The usual rules apply: The razor is your responsibility from the moment you receive it until the next person receives it. You break it, you buy it, if it goes missing is on your head. Make sure it is thoroughly clean and ready to go. Use at least ‘signed for' delivery when passing it on.
Enjoy the shave and let us know your thoughts.

Names below:

Last edited:
There doesn't seem to be an injector pass around!

Would there be any interest in a passaround of a PAL INJECTOMATIC?

It would need to be looked after as it is mint - but I'm sure that is no problem for you guys!
Maybe a picture would get people interested? Doesn't need to be of the actual razor - a link to a picture of an identical razor would do.

It's worth bearing in mind that these razors loaded with Personna blades don't give their full potential. They shave well much like a Schick.
Loaded with a Chinese Schick blade they transform into something very different and very much better in every way.
+ 1 on that one..I bumped my Gums about the Almighty PAL Injectomatic in another couple of Forums..I have always stressed that they perform exceptionally well with a Chinese Schick Blade...There has since been a mad rush to go out and buy one..:eek:

I have since received feedback from at least 25 people that have used this razor & blade combo in recent months..With the exception of one Individual the general consensus is that the PAL Injectomatic does not perform to its maximum potential with any other blade..A pass around without Chinese Schick Injector blades will not offer the user anything like the True potential of the PAL Injectomatic..The Personna blade is the last blade on the planet that I would use in this particular Injector..:)

Billy

Last edited:
+ 1 on that one..I bumped my Gums about the Almighty PAL Injectomatic in another couple of Forums..I have always stressed that they perform exceptionally well with a Chinese Schick Blade...:eek:

I have since received feedback from at least 25 people that have used this razor & blade combo in recent months..With the exception of one Individual the general consensus is that the PAL Injectomatic does not perform to its maximum potential with any other blade..A pass around without Chinese Schick Injector blades will not offer the user anything like the True potential of the PAL Injectomatic..The Personna blade is the last blade on the planet that I would use in this particular Injector..:)

Billy
What about Twin blades, Billy? Possible? Any good?

Back
Top Bottom