Closed COMPLETE - Injector pass around

+ 1 on that one..I bumped my Gums about the Almighty PAL Injectomatic in another couple of Forums..I have always stressed that they perform exceptionally well with a Chinese Schick Blade...There has since been a mad rush to go out and buy one..:eek:

I have since received feedback from at least 25 people that have used this razor & blade combo in recent months..With the exception of one Individual the general consensus is that the PAL Injectomatic does not perform to its maximum potential with any other blade..A pass around without Chinese Schick Injector blades will not offer the user anything like the True potential of the PAL Injectomatic..The Personna blade is the last blade on the planet that I would use in this particular Injector..:)

Billy
Unfortunately, that is the only blade I have to offer. :oops:
Any one got any Schick's that they would be willing to offer up before I send it out?

Any one got any Schick's that they would be willing to offer up before I send it out?
Andreas has some so I will send you enough to cover the others in the Group....Whither folks get on with it or not is neither here nor there but I haven't had one single negative feedback about this razor & blade combo..Everybody as been Blown Away by it..I am talkin about seasoned Schick Injector users here..They are callin it the Schick Buster...PM me your address..o_O

Billy

Very Kind offer, but after Two interesting weeks with some injectors , I went out and brought one of these and await its arrival. I shall bear in mind Billy`s tip on the blades to use.

Hope the participants enjoy the use of the razor, which seem quite rare. Though there is a Schick D type up of rGrabs, only £176 + PP/CD.

Andreas has some so I will send you enough to cover the others in the Group....Whither folks get on with it or not is neither here nor there but I haven't had one single negative feedback about this razor & blade combo..Everybody as been Blown Away by it..I am talkin about seasoned Schick Injector users here..They are callin it the Schick Buster...PM me your address..o_O

Billy
Very Kind offer, but after Two interesting weeks with some injectors , I went out and brought one of these and await its arrival. I shall bear in mind Billy`s tip on the blades to use.

Hope the participants enjoy the use of the razor, which seem quite rare. Though there is a Schick D type up of rGrabs, only £176 + PP/CD.
The Schick D Type has gone to another Forum member that I know...o_O

Billy

Here is how you load an Injector for folks that haven't done it before...The magazine will be the same as this one here...Please Note.. This guy here is doing it far too fast...Skull & Crossbones...Inject the key slowly & inject the blade slowly & withdraw the key slowly...Pay carful attention that the blade does not run across the stops...Its so easily done by the way...The PAL Injectomatic has quite a small space...Be mindful...Remember slowly.. ;)

Billy

Back
Top Bottom