Closed COMPLETE - Injector pass around

Hi All,
Just dropped rowlers a message, I have been given a Pal Injectomatic (nice friends) so can let some other member of the forum experience the shave. I just need some blades to get on with.
Regards ... Jim.
Buy them from Amazon.There will be few folks that have any Chinese Schick blades to spare.They aint cheap.If you want the best form the Injectomatic they are the Go Blades..:eek:

EDIT..
I did send a full pack of Chinese blades to the first user on the pass around..They should come with the razor..:D

Billy

OK got back for sunny Cyprus yesterday morning, found my kitchen ceiling flat roof as collapsed and my boiler is leaking water from an intake valve, when it rains it pours in Wales, had a shave with the injector last night, it's a pretty little thing is a very 90s sort of way! Tried a pal blade, youtubed how to change, quite straight forward, used my trusty cella cream with my plisson synthetic, not a brutal is a was inspecting but I only did wtg, did a atg with my de89 as I knew I would cut myself if I tried to get too close,

We me like others here traditional shaving is partly practical (need to be clean shaven) and partly the pleasure and ritual of a good shave, with this razor I didn't get the same pleasure from my shave, I like the feel of my de89 in my hand, this I didn't, I am tho so greatful to this forum and to @rowlers for the opportunity to try it! Need to scratch the injection razor itch, will have another shave Wednesday and then pass it on.....thanks everyone

OK got back for sunny Cyprus yesterday morning, found my kitchen ceiling flat roof as collapsed and my boiler is leaking water from an intake valve, when it rains it pours in Wales, had a shave with the injector last night, it's a pretty little thing is a very 90s sort of way! Tried a pal blade, youtubed how to change, quite straight forward, used my trusty cella cream with my plisson synthetic, not a brutal is a was inspecting but I only did wtg, did a atg with my de89 as I knew I would cut myself if I tried to get too close,

We me like others here traditional shaving is partly practical (need to be clean shaven) and partly the pleasure and ritual of a good shave, with this razor I didn't get the same pleasure from my shave, I like the feel of my de89 in my hand, this I didn't, I am tho so greatful to this forum and to @rowlers for the opportunity to try it! Need to scratch the injection razor itch, will have another shave Wednesday and then pass it on.....thanks everyone
Wrong Blade..Use a Schick blade..That's why I supplied them..;)

Billy

Back
Top Bottom