S.O.T.D. Saturday 1st October to Friday 7th October 2016

SOTD: 6th October. Birthday Shave...

Pre: Proraso White Pre-Shave
Soap: Stirling Soap Co. Piacenza
Razor: Gillette Long Handled Black Beauty (O4)
Brush: Shavemac Seillean GR24
Blade: Perma - Sharp (1)
A/S: Stirling Soap Co. Piacenza
Balm: Nivea For Men

Just wonderful.
View attachment 21137

Happy birthday Kevy, 47, just a boy, must be the good shaving technique, hope you had a good day

Neil

Taylor's of old Bond Street lemon and lime,
Crown King brush,
Feather artist ss with pro guard blade,
Alum,
Nivea men,
Cuba gold EDT,

The feather turned up yesterday, so today I thought I would give it a go today,

Can't claim it as a success though, managed a pretty bad shave with it, and quite a few nicks and a cut on my neck, I suppose I got lulled into thinking that it wouldn't be that hard,
Lack of skill was the problem, I could really do with touching up around the chin area, but I will leave it until tomorrow,
Still mustn't grumble, onwards and upwards.

Crown King brush,
Alum,
Nivea men,
Cuba gold EDT,

Can't claim it as a success though, managed a pretty bad shave with it, and quite a few nicks and a cut on my neck, I suppose I got lulled into thinking that it wouldn't be that hard,
Lack of skill was the problem, I could really do with touching up around the chin area, but I will leave it until tomorrow,
It will come to you before you know it, just practice and then practice some more. :)

Crown King brush,
Alum,
Nivea men,
Cuba gold EDT,

Stick with it......"we're all counting on you" :p

Joking as. Rome wasn't built in a day and all that. I'm sure the satisfaction you finally feel will be worth it.

I'm tempted to buy one myself....I know a bloke who's selling on. Bloody enablers.:D

Back
Top Bottom