Alum
Lucky Tiger
Pinaud Clubman AS
Happy Friday!
7587ea1dab8de08d476bbc76a7ae9499.jpg

Friday AM 2016-10-07

Georgetown Pottery G12 scuttle
Rooney 3/1 Finest (22mm/44mm)
XPEC Unscented shaving cream (original formula) + Penhaligon's Castile shaving cream (vintage)
Delta Echo Feather AS-D2/Trident Titanium Albion
Super-Max Super Platinum Tiger (1)
Penhaligon's Castile aftershave (vintage)

An excellent shave. The lather was perfect, and the Albion handle felt very nicely 'sticky' in my hand.
aktdHhL.jpg

Pot of the day...
Every serious wet-shave soap pot enthusiast should have at least one Old Spice mug in their collection...I keep some Proraso White in mine:)

The shave: Glyce wash/Proraso white pre-shave/Proraso White soap/The Duke/EJ89/Braveheart+Nacet/Coal Tar soap wash/cold rinse+alum rub/Old Spice splash (from an ancient bottle I picked up on eBay:confused:)/Proraso balm

Oldy-but-goody feel to this one. I reckon Proraso is perhaps the Italian equivalent to Old Spice. Enjoy your evenings, everyone!;):)
shave.jpg

Pot of the day...
Every serious wet-shave soap pot enthusiast should have at least one Old Spice mug in their collection...I keep some Proraso White in mine:)

The shave: Glyce wash/Proraso white pre-shave/Proraso White soap/The Duke/EJ89/Braveheart+Nacet/Coal Tar soap wash/cold rinse+alum rub/Old Spice splash (from an ancient bottle I picked up on eBay:confused:)/Proraso balm

Oldy-but-goody feel to this one. I reckon Proraso is perhaps the Italian equivalent to Old Spice. Enjoy your evenings, everyone!;):)
View attachment 21155
A wonderful arrangement of shaving kit assortment's..the Old Spice mug will make any wet shaving enthusiast envious...including myself:mad:..your choice of kit for this evening shave from pre to post shave is excellent..nothing the matter with that," Oldy-but-goody feel" i always get that feeling when i use Old Spice or equally the wonderful Tabac..Regards.;)

Last edited:
A wonderful arrangement of shaving kit assortment's..the Old Spice mug will make any wet shaving enthusiast envious...including myself:mad:..your choice kit for this evening shave from pre to post shave is excellent..nothing the matter with that," Oldy-but-goody feel" i always get that feeling when i use Old Spice or equally the wonderful Tabac..Regards.;)
Very nice of you to say such things, Foxy;)...I agree with you about Tabac...I nearly went with that but decided to stick with the OS because of the mug (I actually prefer Tabac as it doesn't seem to have changed over the years). Loads of the mugs are available online...some are ridiculously priced but I got mine on eBay through a quite a low bid ('cos I'm a tightass!):D

Back
Top Bottom