Wire brush pre shave,
Bog brush,
Pilchards tin lid blade,
Meat cleaver razor,
Oven cleaner soap,
Vim cream,
Bleach aftershave,
Tena lady post shave mopping duty,

Second try with the feather artist club, managed to nick the side of my cheek, so after that I had pink shaving soap, nicked myself a couple of times after that, managed a reasonable shave, but did the pickups with a Merkur 39c with a Dorco blade, I am glad I didn't start with the professional blades.

Right, fifth shave with the Timeless, this time using the standard 100mm handle, which starts off being a bit unwieldy, but I got to grips with it as the shave went on. It's a nice enough handle.

I used the star noir tonight, was delighted this came through, though I had to go to the post office to pick it up. Probably one of my favorite P&B scents, hard to explain, but it's nice. Strong yet light, floral musk, but I'm not great at explaining scents. It lathered up as you'd expect P&B to.

The Timeless had to deal with 6 days of growth and coped very well. 2 passes and a very good finish at the end of it. Couple of weepers, but this was probably the best shave I've had with the Timeless. I think its in its element with more growth than as a daily shaver to be honest. I enjoyed the shave today, fuss free and efficient.

- Timeless 0.95 OC, 100mm handle
- Astra SP (3)
- Omega Pro 49
- P&B Star Noir
- Thayers WH Aloe
- Aloe Vera gel (from the plant)
- Speick AB

img_20161007_191527-01-jpeg.2599

Back
Top Bottom