SOTD: Saturday 10 September - Friday 16 September 2022.

Razor Occam’s Oren :
Blade = Feather Pro Guard ( 4 )
Brush = The Darn Robb 26mm Boar
Soap = Buddha Wood with matching splash
Balm = Simpsons Sandlewood
D0E77A11-626A-4475-AAAF-213544F31B6D.jpegFirst shave back in Norway for me and another cracker.
i reckon i could throw away ever razor i own and stick with this Occam’s but i won’t :ROFLMAO: Obviously.
For me i get perfect results every time,
i guess i could say that with most of my DE’s but there’s just something i like in this razor & it’s not just the performance.
The Soap has a wonderful scent & performance,
everything we’ve all come to love about Wickhams.
Can’t wait to tomorrow for another
Stay Safe Lads

Wednesday AM 2022-09-14
The first known surgical prefrontal lobotomy was performed on this date in 1936, Washington, DC
2F1oDQB.jpg

Rooney 1/3 Ivory Finest (26/55)
Floris No. 89 shaving cream
Carbon Mokume-gane Oda
Wilkinson Light Brigade (1)
Floris No. 89 aftershave (vintage)
h5MR8gh.jpg

After my SE razor of the day it was only correct that this shave is themed, 'Tonka toys and manly blades for children'

Tonka toys for big big boys!

Say no more

20220914_150753.jpg

Tipper truck - Stainless Mongoose
Dump truck - Schick Proline
Front loader - Zenith dark synthetic
Excavator - Penhaligons Bayolea
Bulldozer - Collegen moisturiser
Crane - Penhaligons Bayolea
'Tonka toys. Teaching children how to fly tip'

So another entry for SEptember and once again that Godlike razor the Mongoose. And what a razor it is. How can some dislike it so much? You shall burn in my back garden.

Little to say about the Penhaligons other than super, super and.....super. Shame they stopped this one some time back and likewise the splash. Note, I must make a begging mission on the BST. And then burn the naysayers.

One brilliantly easy and effective three passes to smoothy heaven. A face like a piece of well sanded lump of old knurled wood and all varnished with the best £1.99 moisturiser on the planet.

To all the Mongoose haters I give you Aldious and their re-fire. I guess that means you can burn twice

Attachments

• 1663169423330.png
    1663169423330.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 7
After my SE razor of the day it was only correct that this shave is themed, 'Tonka toys and manly blades for children'

Tonka toys for big big boys!

Say no more

View attachment 93418

Tipper truck - Stainless Mongoose
Dump truck - Schick Proline
Front loader - Zenith dark synthetic
Excavator - Penhaligons Bayolea
Bulldozer - Collegen moisturiser
Crane - Penhaligons Bayolea
'Tonka toys. Teaching children how to fly tip'

So another entry for SEptember and once again that Godlike razor the Mongoose. And what a razor it is. How can some dislike it so much? You shall burn in my back garden.

Little to say about the Penhaligons other than super, super and.....super. Shame they stopped this one some time back and likewise the splash. Note, I must make a begging mission on the BST. And then burn the naysayers.

One brilliantly easy and effective three passes to smoothy heaven. A face like a piece of well sanded lump of old knurled wood and all varnished with the best £1.99 moisturiser on the planet.

To all the Mongoose haters I give you Aldious and their re-fire. I guess that means you can burn twice

"and all the girlies say he's pretty fly(tipper) for a tug skipper"

SOTD 14-Sep
20220913_185632.jpg
Brush: C&H 'Mammoth'
Soap: NO Monoi De Tahiti
Razor: Alpha Bandit SB
Blade: GSB (1)

Partaking in the ATG Alpha Bandit passaround, just arrived yesterday so gave it a bash this morning. I won't repeat myself from the other side but safe to say it was a decent long lasting finish and curious about the other plates and handle, should be interesting.

Hope everyone has had a cracking day!

Cheers

Marc

A strange set up today.A little agitated as later I have my first ever Consultant appointment. Despite having had a long career in the NHS...I don't like visiting a doctor. I have always said that if I hit the ground....I want to do so with a surprised look on my face! It's not serious but I just didn't feel like putting much thought into the shave.

Whatever it is, I hope it's fixed quickly.

Back
Top Bottom