Feather Pro (6)
Fine Accoutrements Platinum AS

Wed 23rd December.

Stirling Synthetic
OSP Bay Rum
Schick L1
Personna [ 4 ]
Alum Rub / Aqua Velva

Have to see blade out !!, Shave smooth & close. Maybe rest razor tomorrow , as feel need for change.

IMG_0058.jpg

Comfort Lather Catcher..:p
DSC_0186_zpswpslh1ef.jpg

Another shot..:p
DSC_0185_zpsfmcx0ziv.jpg

Three Shaving Pass Routine..:cool:

Hot Water prep & massage with Coconut Oil
Comfort Lather Catcher
NOS Heljestrand Hollow Ground Blade x 5
Semogue Boar Brush
Tallow Test Soap Sample
444 Post Shave Gel
LOGONA Mann Aftershave Splash (From Germany)

I had an outing with my Comfort Lather Cather this Morning & Heljestrand Hollow Ground Blade...The Comfort Lather Catcher is quite an Aggressive SE & the shaving angle was a wee bit harder to get a grip with but this razor is the epitome of flat against the face...My blade was very sharp today & this combo offered me an almost all over BBS result with a DFS in places...I have been spoiled with the C. V. Heljestrand on my previous shave..The C. V. Heljestrand is in a class of its own...It is the Rolls Royce of Lather Catchers...;)

I would go as far as suggesting that the C. V. Heljestrand was and is the Absolute Pinnacle of this Shaving System...This thing is Aircraft Engineering standard and whilst the Comfort is a Lovely Shaver it isn't a precision made Shaving Instrument like the The C. V. Heljestrand ....That said the Comfort is a lovely shaver & during its day must have been one of the most comfortable shavers around as its name suggests...I enjoyed my shave this morning...Good Karma...:p

The C. V. Heljestrand is holding the Crown...:D

Billy

Shavemac 170 Silvertip 2 band shaving brush / Mitchell's Wool Fat shaving soap / Hone Type 15 safety razor + Feather NEW Hi-STAINLESS blade / Myrsol F./EXTRA aftershave lotion

3c5eae4aaa11c026540784a3f9762537.jpg

This razor is very gentle on the skin. It is the only razor with which I can use the Feather blades.
The two bands of Shavemac hair is really good. Very soft tips, with good firmness trunk.

CRSW 'Savon No.1'
Neep beehive XD badger
Ever Ready 1912
GEM coated (3)
Argan Oil

Lovely,lovely shave. Soap is superb and razor gives a cracking shave, first use of Argan oil which soaks straight into the skin. The Neep brush has a super soft brush but has a poorly executed beehive handle which is more a barrel shape.

Back
Top Bottom