Three Shaving Pass Routine..:cool:

Hot Water prep & massage with Coconut Oil
Schick HydroMagic
Dutch NOS Injector Blade (New)
Semogue Boar Brush
Test sample shaving Soap
444 after shave gel
Woodsman Aftershave Splash (From USA)

I had my first shave with my newly acquired Dutch made HydroMagic & NOS Dutch made Super Stainless injector blades...I have heard it said that the Dutch made injectors are better built than the USA Models...Well...This Dutch made Hydro/blade combo sure is different...This injector just felt different the second I touched my face with it...This thing was just about efficient as Twin Blade combo & that's saying something...:)

I cant explain the difference in words...This injector & blade combo just seems to be tailor made by the folks in Holland...If you ever get the chance of a Dutch made Schick Injector get one...This Dutch made Hydro is as different as the Dutch made blades to ones made in the USA...Dolphin Smooth & a lovely surprize ..:D

Billy

Faena Lavender Soap
GEM Guiding Eye Micromatic
GEM SE Blade

I've got a few I want to try out but I've committed to using a "Guiding Eye" Micromatic for at least a week or until the blade starts tugging - whichever comes first. Nice smooth shave and I'm liking this razor. I couldn't get on with the older Open Comb Micromatic but this is a pretty smooth razor with a great weighty feel and I do like the look of it.

Palmolive Stick
24mm Whipped Dog
Merkur 45c
Lab Blue [1]
Barbus AS

This is an incredible razor! 4 days growth simply swiped away.. 2 passes and I'v got a very close shave! If this was made in Stainless everyone would want one....

IMG_2630_Fotor.jpg

Bulldog Face Wash
Nanny's Silly Soaps Arabian Nights (Olive Oil)
Ever Ready 500BN 'Badgerlon' w/Muhle Silvertip Fibre
Face Lathered
Autostrop 7 O'Clock & GEM Stainless (6)
Single Pass - WTG (Slide)
Hot Rinse, Cold Rinse & Alum Wash
Witch Hazel Toner
Old Spice Original Aftershave
Jacques Bogart One Man Show (Gold Edition)
Surrati Black Oudh Attar (Wrists)

Palmolive Stick
24mm Whipped Dog
Merkur 45c
Lab Blue [1]
Barbus AS

This is an incredible razor! 4 days growth simply swiped away.. 2 passes and I'v got a very close shave! If this was made in Stainless everyone would want one....

I swear it's the Bakelite / plastic lightweightedness as most shave this way?

Hello there again:

Sorry for the delay with my postings, it has been quite busy at work that I don't even have time to write a simple post

SOTD SATURDAY 19 DECEMBER 2015

It is my second shave with the revolutionary razor OneBlade. I have to say that the amazing feel has not disappear after the first "blow out of my mind" experience. This razor really takes care of your skin and with two passes you get what we call here in Spain "Culito de Bebe" (baby's bottom skin) due to its natural softness.

My chin, as for most of you, is my most sensitive part of the face and I have to be quite careful when I shave it against the grain, with the OneBlade is a totally different story, it is smooth, efficient, caring, leaving the chain so soft you don't want to stop rubbing it.

SOAP: Spanish Artisan "Mé" Sherwood
BRUSH: Shavemac Silvertip 2 Bands D01 26x54
RAZOR: OneBlade
BLADE: feather
BALSM: Bull Dog
AFTHER SHAVE: Le Pere Lucien

99831d2197859748cd757d65bd07c822.jpg

OTHER COMMENTS/RESULTS: The Feather Blade doesn't last long, after one shave, maximum two shaves it becomes tame and dull. The good thing is that the OneBlade makes this decent blade into an excellent one.

The Mé soap has a new formula that makes it softer and creamier resulting into a velvetier lather. The smell has improve as well with different notes I can't express due to my ignorance in this matter.

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS I don't post something before then.

Hello @Velsus, how are those Nanny's Soaps (NSS)? Any good? I've hear good and bad things about them. You know in trust your judgment, that's why I ask.

Thanks.
Hi @natman. In my opinion they are very good shaving soaps, but not top soaps, like for example Catie's Bubbles or Barrister & Mann, for mention a couple of them. And in my particular case, my skin feels very dry after the shave with this soap, in spite of they contain Shea butter.

Back
Top Bottom