Tuesday:

Professor Blighty's Harlequin soap
Semogue SOC Boar
Aristocrat Jr.
Feather (1)
Barbershop Bay Rum
TOBS St. James EDC

Very nice, BBS.

I've decided I'm going to have another shot with Feathers. I tried them when I first started with a DE and found them to be a bit harsh and I ended up only using them in my Tech. I'm going to use them in some of my other razors over the next few weeks and see what I think of them now I'm a bit more experienced and have better technique. Shave was nice and smooth in the Jr. this morning, so that's a good start.

20120619267.jpg

Dove soap / Hot face cloth prep
Rolls Razor
Kent BK2 brush
Taylor's sandlewood shaving cream
Geo.F.Trumper Skin Food to finish

BSS WTG
Lovely shave, but I had a unwelcome gest in my shaving den this morning.The cat She wanted food and refused to leave and stayed through out my shave so hear she is.......

20120619269.jpg

Note the bemused look on her face I was keeping one eye on her, and one eye on the razor ( she's going to attack at any second, but didn't want to be shaved..... back off kitty) :icon_evil:

Nuage shaving oil
Erasmic cream (new)
EJ pure badger
EJDE89L with Gillette 7 O'C green
RSC balm

mild(ish) razor + mild blade + this cream = meh

After the usual 1-2 minute hot towel prep:

Marshall Fields rebranded Simpsons best
'Webly'/Wilkinson Light Brigade (NOS)
Klar Kabinett SS
Lucky Tiger AS and Face Tonic
Annick Goutal 'Eau D'Hadrien' EdP

BBS results,

Martin

Prep: hot shower
Brush: Le Tuft w 22 mm Simpson super knot
Razor: Nesbitt´s Crown razor
Super lather: Nannys Ice and a Slice + Proraso
AS: Proraso
Strops: Neil Miller
Result: Very, very clean :D

I really like this razor, nice and crispy "modern" Sheffield blade.
0101024x698.jpg

Mikael said:
Prep: hot shower
Brush: Le Tuft w 22 mm Simpson super knot
Razor: Nesbitt´s Crown razor
Super lather: Nannys Ice and a Slice + Proraso
AS: Proraso
Strops: Neil Miller
Result: Very, very clean :D

0101024x698.jpg

Did that shrink in hot water? :icon_lol: Man that's small in length, bet it's nice to shave with.

Prep: Hot towel, proraso pre/post
Brush: Kent BK8
Cream: DR Harris - Windsor
Razor: Weber DLC (Gillette Super thin 2)

BBS smooth, a couple of less smooth patches on my lower neck as I was going gentle due to a bad shave the other day!

AOS pre shave
AOS ocean Kelp creme
[align=center] AOS Fine Badger brush
Enchanted thanks Dodgy
Polisilver 3
AOS ocean Kelp asb

417635ef.jpg

Lovely shave I am loving ths razor really cuts through the stubble. Will be sorry to see it go this weekend​

John said:
Mikael said:

Did that shrink in hot water? :icon_lol: Man that's small in length, bet it's nice to shave with.

What's doin John,

I may be wrong, but shrinkage usually happens with cold water. Please be kind and don't tease poor old Mikey about his short tool. It's a commonly seen Swedish issue.....

Dodgy

John said:

dodgy said:
What's doin John,

I may be wrong, but shrinkage usually happens with cold water. Please be kind and don't tease poor old Mikey about his short tool. It's a commonly seen Swedish issue.....

Dodgy

It's a regular size blade (around 3 inches), but I think the perspective is playing tricks ... Since Cap. Marv the other day confessed to being Swedish, I guess he made an educated and empirical guess ... :D

dodgy said:
John said:
Mikael said:

What's doin John,

Dodgy
How doing dodgy
Interestingly my Rolls Razor is smaller :blush: I was hoping mikey would see that and make a remark (a opportunity for sarcasm but noting doing ...........yet)

Back
Top Bottom