SOTD SAT 16 June to 23 June ...

This morning:

Prep: Face wash, Imperial Leather bath soap, cold
Razor: Feather Artist Club RG (wood), Pro blade (5)
Brush: Neep #1156 cocobolo chubby 24mm extra silvertip
Soap: La Toja stick
Aftershave: Prof Blighty's Yellow Ginger
Scent: Trumper's GFT

At one time this stick was my desert island soap; hardly touch it now, I find myself picking up a bowl soap every time. Good stuff though.

Final shave with the Slant before its off to Geordie land tomorrow. Loaded it with a Wilkinson Sword - lovely

aa2e920d.jpg

Friday shave! Feel like Ben Cartright!! New to me razor today. The Bonanza!!
Razor: Bonanza. 422 JE Pilcher maker Germany
Preshave: Noxzema
Brush: #6 Horse
Soap: Palmolive Stick
Alum
AS: Lime Sec by Clubman
Balm : Nivea
Nice shave. With the Lime Sec felt that I was back in the Old West![attachment=5000]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340408340.213187.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340408340.213187.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 17
Midsummer festival... Legend has it that my not so distant relatives ended up in the fields to insure their fertility for the coming season!(the field's that is:)-) ) the old ways may have been best!

A FINE shave today! Thank You Very Much Carl! The Jagger is great with a US Personna, Jagger Aloe soap done up with a Roony branded as Truefitt and Hill silver tip badger. Finalized with a Virflex aftershave gel I had my boss pick up in Sicily for me. He said its what they use not export! WOW! A long lasting menthol type feel! Interesting smell. I have to find a US source!

John said:
You know Mikael in the old days I would have said "england is a lovely place to live"..... But now......it's a s**t hole nothing is sacred at all...I could say that the murder rate is low,but some one was murderd just up the road from us last night.
Some places are so bad that when they appear on the news they *posh up* the way it's said!

If a nice Swedish girl was foolish to dream of an English man,she should be dreaming of a council house,on a crap hole estate...no scratch that,its a nightmare..if any girls in Sweden wake up screaming tonight you'll know what she was dreaming about :icon_cry2:

It gets worse (and better) everywhere, my general view would be it gets better though. But maybe we have peeked and the western countries are on downwards spiral (much like the Roman empire was and they never saw it.

dodgy said:
Well allrighty then,

To quote a well known hillbilly/blues song "I'm a Schmoo for you baby, I can't get enough of your love".

Merv

I feel the love Martin, much appreciated!

Johnus said:
Midsummer festival... Legend has it that my not so distant relatives ended up in the fields to insure their fertility for the coming season!(the field's that is:)-) ) the old ways may have been best!

Yep, that's how it's done (old Viking tradition to please the God Freya).

just finished...first go with my joris ..combined with a wilkie blade...and face painted with DR harris marlborough..a first time with all items

what a lovely experience...2 goes and silky smooth

i need to stock up on that soap..suits me fine

Back
Top Bottom