Tuesday morning
Pre: Hot shower
Brush: New Forest silvertip
Razor: Filly Doble Temple
Soap: Nannays Citrus Zinger
AS: Williams Aqua Velva
Strops: Neil Miller
Result: Very clean :D
I got a care package from Max yesterday and the Aqua Velva is the good stuff, almost like Old Spice Fresh Lime, it sucks right into the skin and makes good there. I like it! Thank you Max!! :D
PB220004800x653-2.jpg

Good morning,

Tuesday

Feather and Futur
Omega 81230 brush
Nanny's eucalyptus shaving soap
Proraso AS splash
Proraso pre/post (post)
Hugo Boss EDT

Not much to comment, apart from the pre/post cream, that there is my most commonly used set up.

Thanks.

Tuesday:
Hot towel
Unknown bristle/LaToja(Ground into a bowl)
Superspeed/Personna red
Alum Pinaud Clubman Special Reserve

The LaToja is much better for me in a bowl, I can get a really nice slick lather that way.
A decent shave today and the last that the Personna could comfortably give, so its binned.
A good splash of Pinaud and i'm set for the day. :)
regards, beejay

fozz77 said:
A left over from Halloween??

How is the 404 treating you?
Yes,youre right,a leftover from Haloween! :lol:
I find the 404 a TERRIFIC shaving brush for its price:beats many of my badger brushes (pure and best grades) and its fantastic for facelathering.Ill make a review about it.Fido,Antdad,you and many others were right about this little guy:its the best bang for the buck for sure,with the Semogue 1305 and the Omega 80265.
Thank you!!!

11-6.jpg

This is the third day using the new Wilkinson Hydro 5 and it really does give a very comfortable shave. It leaves the skin feeling lubricated throughout the shave. No need for a lot of lather. I just gently painted on a thin coat of Tabac with my Acca Kappa brush. To round off, the Hydro balm provides a great value finish. On sale at the UK at present at half the normal price of £4.99. Might get a couple more.

Tuesday am

Proraso sensitive pre/post
D R Harris Arlington
NF2202
Gillette Slim + Gillette Super Thin
GFT Coral skin food

For some reason I am really enjoying the smell of the Arlington soap at the moment and the NF2202 whipped up a fine lather.
I had extra time this morning and just enough lather left for a 3rd pass and dialled the Slim up to 7 and it really did perform well and is probably as close as I would dare go to be honest.

I do not know what to make of the skin food. I really want to like it and I enjoy the way it soothes my skin, but I do not like the way it dries onto my skin rather than being absorbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom