Llloyds Chemist Distilled Witch Hazel
Jasper Conran Man AS Balm
Floid Blue AS

English Bostonian
Swede
Sabini prototype
AoS sandalwood soap
DRH sandalwood AS

One pass only and a bit of touch up - aggressive but smooth.

Really nice.

Father Ted said:
Just got in from work and fired up the New Forest brush - lovely.

New Forest 2202
Hot Water (from a tap)
TOBS Cream (purple tub)
Ikon Standard
Gillette 7 O'Clock Yellow (day 4)
WS ASB.
FM 199 Hints of Leather? Im getting Hints of Brut :?

Very nice 2 pass and touch up, Im loving that brush.

I must've missed the memo. What's a 2202?

Monday Night:

• - Le Tuft UH's Black & Blues razor (EJDE8x razor head)
      - Voskhod Teflon
      - Semogue 2000
      - Williams Mug Soap
      - Humphreys Cucumber Melon Witch Hazel
      - G Bellini Ice ASL[/list:u][/list:u]

I have read/heard that some folks have problems getting 'proper' lather from this soap ... not sure why after my own first try with it....

Monday
Edwin and Jaggersandalwood soap/shavemac finest/Parker 97R with Supermax/Weleda ASB/Aqua by Bulgari
P1140913.jpg

Razor: Rolls Razor
Soap: NanaJune's Bayrum
Brush: Vie-Long 16728

Shake 3x. 30 sec. 1min12. 4 pass. Thick

This is one failing of Badger especially those of fine silky soft tips and smooth strands would benefit from such method. This brush however is not silk-like at all. There's good amount of scrub. Spine is not overly stiff stupid stiff like Simpsons. Good springrate. It's not lather hog either. Lather is distributed very well throughout the shave. It's well worth the investment. $649 Plisson yeah....I'll pass on that one and order an army of Boars or in this case Vie-Long instead.

Only a fool would claim to not know the 2211's release. But then again there's a reason why they say ignorance is bliss don't they?

Even if one were to skim through the posts out of 5 posters there's at least 3 that have 2211. But you wouldn't know I posted this because you don't even skim the SOTD but post your gaudy pictures and worthless plug-in for your measly site Mr. Smogue.

SiR-ed8 said:
Only a fool would claim to not know the 2211's release. But then again there's a reason why they say ignorance is bliss don't they?

Even if one were to skim through the posts out of 5 posters there's at least 3 that have 2211. But you wouldn't know I posted this because you don't even skim the SOTD but post your gaudy pictures and worthless plug-in for your measly site Mr. Smogue.
I love you too,Ivan!I knew about the release of the NF 2211,but I didn't buy one,and I now regret it.And as you see,I do read what other people post here and in other threads.
Call me fool or whatever you want,mate,if that makes you feel better,but it seems that cant or want overcome certain things,but thats up to you.
Have a great Christmas and God bless you and your family.

Monday 20th December (Evening)

Cella - New Forest 2211 - Gillette Fatboy - Gillette 7 o'clock Yellow (4) - Proraso AS - Proraso Pre/Post

I don't normally go to a fourth shave with the same blade but I only had a one pass shave yesterday morning so risked it. Went okay although my face was a bit irritated towards the end hence the Proraso Post treatment which sorted it out. Probably due to shaving twice in the same day, but I knew I didn't have time to shave this morning.

Tuesday

Trumper Razor
Shark Super Chrome Blade
New Forest 2201 Brush*
Erasmic Shave Stick**
Alum
L'Occitane Aftershave Balm

*Just so that Ivan knows. I knew the 2211 was available, but didn't buy one.

**The tallow version of the Erasmic stick. Bought from a local Co-op pharmacy. These seem to get some stick (no pun intended) regardless of formulation, but I have no issue with the lather or the scent. Works great!

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom