Acquisitions Monday 11th feb to Sunday 18th

Some proraso top up courtesy of Simmo3081 and after being inspired by Monkeytennis i just had to get me one of those brushes!
Also got some Brylcreem Original for me new hair cut and now i'm looking dead smart!!

DSC_0167_zps48f73b47.jpg

DSC_0169_zps91aede48.jpg

tonyspurs said:
Some proraso top up courtesy of Simmo3081 and after being inspired by Monkeytennis i just had to get me one of those brushes!
Also got some Brylcreem Original for me new hair cut and now i'm looking dead smart!!

DSC_0167_zps48f73b47.jpg

DSC_0169_zps91aede48.jpg

Where did you manage to find the brush?

Cheers

Alex

EDIT: Ignore me, found one on manmachine

Dave.B said:
SmallBeard said:
tonyspurs said:
I got it here
http://www.smoke-king.co.uk/acatalog/Shaving-Brush-With-Stand-Badger-Head-2208.html#SID=190

Cheers, that's cheaper than what I found, not that I have the money right now, but for future reference :angel:

dunno how much delivery is but this place has them for quite a bit less they sell a few bits and bobs shaving related...

Damn and Blast!!!!:icon_mad:

QT6M6LH.jpg

I bought this from ebay a few days ago. Couldn't make it out in the photos, thought I was bidding on a regular flare tip SS - but it looks like I got myself a TV Rocket!

Really chuffed with the look of it after a clean up, but there's a wee bit of patina on the underside of the head where the plating is gone. Does anyone have any idea how to sort this? I've given it a polish but was wondering if there's more I can do?

I found myself in London on work today. I finished at 4:30 and was near St James' Park and so, with a few minutes spare I headed over to DR Harris to pick up some Marlborough Aftershave. I had a squirt of the Windsor cologne too and I have to say that I like the way it's settled down, but I wasn't sure enough to buy straight away.

The only sour note was how I was completely ignored in the shop - even whilst standing by the counter, aftershave in hand. The two young shop assistants were far too busy talking to serve a customer. Fortunately the pharmacist in the back noticed me before I made any pointed remarks, but it's still annoying.

Bechet45 said:
As CF says, a little dab'll do ya!

Carl, I thought you'd come over all Fred Flintstone then.

By the way, did you know that the Flinstones is not allowed in certain Arab Emirates? Dubai doesn't show it and neither does Sharja but Abu Dhabi do.

Back
Top Bottom