Acquisitions Monday 11th feb to Sunday 18th

Bought some english eversharp blades of the bay last week and i had seen them up before but they didn't sell last time so i took a punt on them well someone would have eventually with the hopes that they couldn't be any worse than derby blades. well 1st shave form the 1st blade and so far so good they are so similar in shave if not a little smoother to the english wilkie and im glad i got them...
DSC_0882_zps43f20f84.jpg

Etat Libre D'Orange Sex Pistols bargain £4.99 from The Fragrance Shop. Plus postage but Etat Libre fragrances are normally something in the region of £50 plus.

[attachment=6539]

Incase anyone has an interest http://www.basenotes.net/ID26133226.html

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360579474.119171.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360579474.119171.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 31
Aye, happy birthday and yes, them C&E keys are good. Very jealous of the Eversharp blades - I never seem to find any English or Scottish blades on ebay. Poo! :(

Brianpilman said:
Thanks for the birthday wishes chaps. Quite like the fact that the c&e tubes come with a key so you can get every last bit out

MMmmmm I ordered some C&E cream and added a couple of extra keys (£2 a throw) for my other creams. Free postage too for Valentine's Day. They look good too I think. Noticed a tube key on a SOTD photo a week or so ago.

Cheers,

Jon

Dave.B said:
Bought some english eversharp blades of the bay last week and i had seen them up before but they didn't sell last time so i took a punt on them well someone would have eventually with the hopes that they couldn't be any worse than derby blades. well 1st shave form the 1st blade and so far so good they are so similar in shave if not a little smoother to the english wilkie and im glad i got them...
Nice! Haven't seen those particular ones before - glad to hear they're so good. I have some what looks like 1960s Ever Sharp and they are pretty good - black capitals on a red and white wrapper from vague memory.

I didn't quote the pic as that can be quite annoying when scrolling through threads, especially on a mobile phone.

NotTheStig said:
Dave.B said:
Nice! Haven't seen those particular ones before - glad to hear they're so good. I have some what looks like 1960s Ever Sharp and they are pretty good - black capitals on a red and white wrapper from vague memory.

I didn't quote the pic as that can be quite annoying when scrolling through threads, especially on a mobile phone.

I did check your blade review and had a good look on google to see if anybody had tried them or sold any in the past and could only find a couple of references to english eversharp blades one being yours and some pics from ebay so i decided that i'll take a gamble....

NotTheStig said:
Nice to know I was almost of some use! Enjoy. I may have to keep an eye out for them - not much left post-1960 that I haven't tried I reckon.

Hell of an admittance is that.....:angel:

Back
Top Bottom