Acquisitions Monday 11th feb to Sunday 18th

The last of the locally available English Wilkinson Sword DE blades. A single 5 pack remained. The lady said she'd be ordering in more; i wonder if they'll be the modern German ones?

C&E Nomad EdT. The scent of the cream I had for birthday has influenced this purchase plus it gets swmbo excited. Also as she has some loyalty card which give gifts and discounts received a free fabric shopping bag

Just picked this lot up from a flea market today,didnt really need the travel kit i just wanted the razor that came with it for £10 or £15 if i wanted the other razor! going over to DE forum for ID
DSC_0195_zpsec865f24.jpg

DSC_0196_zps5ec5cdc2.jpg

DSC_0209_zps3c809fd2.jpg

Was out today and picked up a few bargains Got 2 packs of superdrug de blades which turned out to be dorco st301 for 26p a pack, some 5 blade superdrug cartridges which fit one of my old cartridge handles 10p for pack of 4 not for me butfor the other half and got a palmolive stick from tesco 50p. Just slowly building up my collection

malky39 said:
Was out today and picked up a few bargains Got 2 packs of superdrug de blades which turned out to be dorco st301 for 26p a pack, some 5 blade superdrug cartridges which fit one of my old cartridge handles 10p for pack of 4 not for me butfor the other half and got a palmolive stick from tesco 50p. Just slowly building up my collection

I had the ST301's, didn't get on with them but you may do, that's the beauty of this. And for the bargain price of 26p it doesn't matter if you don't.

I've sent you a PM regarding blades, let me know what you think.

Alex

Back
Top Bottom