who's your team?

When I was younger I used to watch Forest one week and County the next.

As for the 'swapping ends' thing - we still get to do that at non-league games.

Due to some financial shennanigans at my old club I will be following Bulwell FC this season (Central Midlands Football League - South Division).

That's level 11 in the 'pyramid'.

I will also be watching Nottingham Rugby Club (Union), Outlaws (League), Panthers (Ice Hockey), Notts (Cricket), Caesars (American Football) and Rebels (Baseball).

Stockport County have my season ticket business.

So I'll be mixing it with the big boys of the Skrill North Division this season (one beneath the Conference National, for those who don't know).

sagesmith said:
Stockport County have my season ticket business.

So I'll be mixing it with the big boys of the Skrill North Division this season (one beneath the Conference National, for those who don't know).

Nice.

My old club (Hucknall Town) used to be in the Conference North. Seen just about all the teams you'll be playing this season and been to at least a dozen of the grounds.

Good times.

I'm really looking forward to visiting some new grounds on awaydays, Joe. Nothing like 2000 County fans partying hard in Colwyn Bay. Going to be madness.

isaiah53 said:
The Mackem Shaver said:
isaiah53 said:
just wondering what football teams people support on here. im a hartlepool united supporter, who do you follow?

Sunderland and keep an eye out for Derby's results. I love the Poolies' fancy dress for the last day of the season. I'm a bit surprised at Hughes getting sacked he seemed to be doing a decent job. Is it just the club cutting back for life in League 2?

hughes getting sacked is more down to our owners being a strange bunch. i thought he was doing a decent job and was well liked by the majority (not all) of the supporters. his sacking was down to him not getting on with the chief executive and chairman, he tried to force their hand about signings via the press, and the owners took a very dim view of it.

I went to see Hartlepool a few years ago when Mike Newell was still managing them. Had a great day. Top club and I still keep an eye out for their results

jds said:
isaiah53 said:
The Mackem Shaver said:
isaiah53 said:
just wondering what football teams people support on here. im a hartlepool united supporter, who do you follow?

Sunderland and keep an eye out for Derby's results. I love the Poolies' fancy dress for the last day of the season. I'm a bit surprised at Hughes getting sacked he seemed to be doing a decent job. Is it just the club cutting back for life in League 2?

hughes getting sacked is more down to our owners being a strange bunch. i thought he was doing a decent job and was well liked by the majority (not all) of the supporters. his sacking was down to him not getting on with the chief executive and chairman, he tried to force their hand about signings via the press, and the owners took a very dim view of it.

I went to see Hartlepool a few years ago when Mike Newell was still managing them. Had a great day. Top club and I still keep an eye out for their results

:) how did you end up going to see a hartlepool match?

Dundee United, closest team are Cowdenbeath but mainly watch my son chasing the egg now!

Had a season ticket at Tannadice for 2 years we won the league then went to the semi final of the European Cup. Pretty good value for £40 or so......

Back
Top Bottom