who's your team?

Sheffield United since my Dad took me when I was a nipper. The git!

And the second team has always been where I've lived since leaving Sheff so York City, Cheltenham Town and now Torquay United.

Hiya,

This sounds like lots of fun. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22470430

Pretty good article with some interesting tibits of info.

Apologies for partially derailing the thread,

Martin

The Mackem Shaver said:
isaiah53 said:
just wondering what football teams people support on here. im a hartlepool united supporter, who do you follow?

Sunderland and keep an eye out for Derby's results. I love the Poolies' fancy dress for the last day of the season. I'm a bit surprised at Hughes getting sacked he seemed to be doing a decent job. Is it just the club cutting back for life in League 2?

hughes getting sacked is more down to our owners being a strange bunch. i thought he was doing a decent job and was well liked by the majority (not all) of the supporters. his sacking was down to him not getting on with the chief executive and chairman, he tried to force their hand about signings via the press, and the owners took a very dim view of it.

Oldham Athletic, although my nearest team these days is Brentford. Been a bit of a funny season - great performances in the cup and bloody awful in the league. That said, given that we stayed up, you'd have to say it was value for money.

The challenge is going to be keeping the decent players together - they are mostly out of contract and the good ones got some decent exposure on the telly.

NNathwani said:
The mighty Glasgow Rangers and Greenock Morton.

Used to be a Forest fan. Isn't Greenock where Brian Rice went? My brother has seen them play a few times and was pleasantly surprised to see him there.

Back
Top Bottom