who's your team?

Jesus.

H.

Christ.

It's just a game.

hunnymonster said:
Johnnie said:
What's your problem hummymonster? it is clear to see you are just a bigoted prick.

So who's your club hunnymonster?

Nice way to talk to a moderator. Goodbye.

As previously stated I do not have a team... I do not follow your grubby game as it appears to be entirely played by and run by grubby characters.

I had a feeling that was going to happen.

Born in Bolton in 67, moved to Manchester in '80 and then to Preston in 97. So naturally I'm a Leeds fan....

Well, they were THE team in my formative years (5ish), so I went with them, good times, bad times, good times again then bad and even worse times under uncle Ken, but now looking brighter

Vijay.

Season ticket holder at Walsall. Go to several Rangers games a season too due to family connections through my grandmother.

Also a big baseball fan for my sins, hence the username and go over at least once year to see the Mets

It's easy to support big teams, glory hunt if you may

When you've been to the likes of Halifax away midweek, or Bournemouth away etc etcetera

It makes beating man utd at hone all the sweeter

If you've supported Liverpool or arsenal etc all you're life you will never understand

One of my best ever days at stoke today

Liverpool fan, great to see them going so well this year. Up to second tonight... feeling dizzy.

Was born in Birmingham and lived there until I was 8, so I like to keep an eye on City. Not going so well this year.

Back
Top Bottom