UNUTA 77

Hello all,

Out of experience, how long does Andrey normally take to dispatch items? I made an order on the 27th and he's still yet to dispatch/mark as dispatched on eBay. I could swear the first time I ordered from him it was pretty quick.

Thanks,

Alex

SmallBeard said:
Hello all,

Out of experience, how long does Andrey normally take to dispatch items? I made an order on the 27th and he's still yet to dispatch/mark as dispatched on eBay. I could swear the first time I ordered from him it was pretty quick.

Thanks,

Alex

Hello Alex,
Sometimes it's been 2-3 days for dispatch he could be away for a day or two ? If he hasn't dispatched for the weekend send him a message he replies quickly.
Regards Brian

782sirbrian said:
SmallBeard said:
Hello all,

Thanks,

Alex

Hello Alex,
Sometimes it's been 2-3 days for dispatch he could be away for a day or two ? If he hasn't dispatched for the weekend send him a message he replies quickly.
Regards Brian

Hi Brian,

I'm unsure, he was about when I made the ordered as I messaged him regarding combined postage, and you're right, he quickly replied. We will see how it goes today, maybe I'll get that email :). If not I'll send one off to him tonight.

PS. Shaved with the Sputnik you sent me the other day, and it seems an incredible blade! Thank you very much! Sorry I didn't message you sooner, it must have slipped my mind.

Alex

I find he's a bit slow to dispatch, maybe 3-4 days, then a week on top of that for the post. But having said that I don't think I've ever been in a hurry to recieve new blades, I've got loads.

Pick of the bunch are Voshkod I reckon.

Ordered some Rapira Swedish Supersteel blades a good while ago now and still waiting though tracking says in UK (United Kindom GBLALA) so hopefully tomorrow or Weds. Have ordered some Rapira super stainless blades from bestshave.net as they are the best-priced so will see how long that takes.

My order for 40 blade sample pack has just arrived lots of new blades to try.
Time from order date 20 days hope its worth the wait :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

For those whom losing track of blades is an issue, I keep a hand-written list with my loose and sample blades. I've tried so many now that they have to be special to get on and blades I thought were good are no longer on there.

Been using Unuta for the last 6 months or so and I've had a couple of sample packs from him now, personally I thought the SCHICK were the best blades in the pack, very sharp and smooth to shave with.

Just ordered myself a 100 has anyone else tried them yet?

DJ-Steved said:
Been using Unuta for the last 6 months or so and I've had a couple of sample packs from him now, personally I thought the SCHICK were the best blades in the pack, very sharp and smooth to shave with.

I've got some from a sample pack but not tried them yet. Why I don't know:huh:
Have to give them a trial.
Brian

DJ-Steved said:

Received a sample pack a few days ago - the Schick blades don't suit my face in a DE89 head and are next up in a Merkur closed comb.

From his sample pack, the Sputniks are my favourite...slightly better than the Personna Blues I like.
Just ordered a batch of 50 from him.
Good that he's got a little niche business...tbh I'm surprised we don't see more former CCCP blades about given the number of eastern european migrants with contacts back home.

Back
Top Bottom