UNUTA 77

Just received a pack from him with 20 Voskhod, 20 Swedish Rapira, 20 Ladas, 20 Rapira lux and 20 Sputnik alongside a Merkur15C inspired by recent discussion about milder OC's! But the scientist in me won't allow me to change two variables at once so I have to decide whether to try a new blade or a new razor - thinking that the razor edges it!

Am using Unata for the first time, ordered 50 Sputniks last night, and he's marked them as dispatched today! Will let you know when they arrive.

Got some Vokshod's from a UK seller, and was highly impressed, so am trying the Sputniks from Unata after reading up on reviews.

stan794 said:
I ordered some from him 3 weeks ago, still waiting :(

I've waited a long time for deliveries from Comrade Unuta. Often it is not his fault. He dispatches every delivery, of that I am convinced, in a timely fashio. Unfortunately it is then out of his hands. If you contact him he will respond. He is a reliable retailer, at least the aspects of the supply chain that he can control.

Jon

Bizarrely I was just about to post on this very issue. Ordered 25th August no sign yet though says dispatched. Emailed seller via eBay. Was looking forward to trying some of his blades.

Ordered some Rapira Swedes, not tried them yet sounded good.

Regards

Ben

Back
Top Bottom