UNUTA 77

Lose the beard said:
Sm304 said:
isaiah53 said:
just used a sputnik tonight and im very impressed with it, sharp and smooth, a great blade. i told myself this morning i wasnt going to get anymore blades, i have way too many to be healthy, but i may get a cheeky 50 of these.

Have you tried the Voskhods? I said after my first shave that they may prove to be my new favourite, two packs later it turned out to be correct. Although I've now had two shaves out of my newly acquired Personna blue med prep blades and I'm thinking that these might surpass the short lived favourite Voskhods! Still a great blade though.

Scott.

Have you tried the Rapira Swedish Supersteels.

They for me have surpassed all else.

I may have to work out the best way to import some of these blades in bulk for as little as possible, and the distribute in the UK.

I have, I bought 100 at the same time as the russian sample pack after the reviews on here, they are a precarious second favourite on my favourite list. If, as I posted above, my initial thoughts on the med blues proves to hold up they'll be down to third! =)

Lose the beard said:
Sm304 said:
isaiah53 said:
just used a sputnik tonight and im very impressed with it, sharp and smooth, a great blade. i told myself this morning i wasnt going to get anymore blades, i have way too many to be healthy, but i may get a cheeky 50 of these.

Have you tried the Voskhods? I said after my first shave that they may prove to be my new favourite, two packs later it turned out to be correct. Although I've now had two shaves out of my newly acquired Personna blue med prep blades and I'm thinking that these might surpass the short lived favourite Voskhods! Still a great blade though.

Scott.
I may have to show early interest in that idea! I ordered 100 from the Unuta on 6th and he posted quickly enough but I'm still waiting. Luckily I'm working from home today and the postman could arrive any minute. You never know...
Have you tried the Rapira Swedish Supersteels.

They for me have surpassed all else.

I may have to work out the best way to import some of these blades in bulk for as little as possible, and the distribute in the UK.

I had a delivery of blades from Unuta77 yesterday. They were held at Heathrow from Weds night last week. I checked on Russian post tracking.
I should be stocked up for quite sometime no need to buy blades for 30 years plus. I can't say I won't buy any more though.....
Brian

NotTheStig said:
17 days and still nothing

Have you had a look on the Russian post tracking to see where it is ? contact Unuta77 if you can't see it he will get back to you and give you an update. He's very good and quick at replying.
My last order 10 days but the longest was 30 days due to Russian customs holding it up :s It would be good to have a UK supplier with stock of these but a decent stock which would run into the teens of thousands...
Regards Brian

I tried this earlier. When I clicked track package through my Android eBay app all it does is send the tracking number to Google, which returns no result. I'll look into it when I'm at work. Thanks

Well had a quick look on the Russian postal service website and the last update (which was the only bit in Russian) translated as "UK" an was on the 22nd so I'm guessing they've arrived in Blighty and will be here shortly after our customs check nothing has changed since or been missed by Russian customs.

If anyone relies on the ebay app to track international packages (using the Track Package button) you might be better off finding the relevant postal service and searching through there as ebay throws the reference number to Google which may come back with nothing.

There is a couple of American sites now stocking them, will be a little higher on postage but you should get them quicker if you don't want to gamble on the russian postal system.

Back
Top Bottom