UNUTA 77

Mine arrived yesterday (at last). Loving the Russian stamps, they are getting sent to Gran to add to her collection! Shame Heathrow had to hold on to it for so long, but even so will order again from Andrey. Might even get some tet-a-tet next time as well.

In total mine to 5 days to get from Moscow (Andrey's place) to Heathrow (including Russian customs) and 14 days to get from Heathrow to my door. According to Royal Mails tracking service its still in Heathrow BTW! Almost as bad as the time when I ordered an item from the UK and an item from Hong Kong which where despatched on the same day but the Hong Kong item arrived earlier (complete with HK stamps, customs declaration, etc, etc). I wonder how our post service compares to others around Europe though?

I've been out in Russia for the last 10 days and although relatively new to DE shaving I would suggest Unata77 as being the great source. This is my 8th trip to Russia in the last 18 months and I have access to native speakers, I am in a large city and know my way around pretty well.

So far this trip I've bought all the blades I've seen in various shops from big super markets to little stalls and still have only managed to find 65 Gillette Rubie Platinum Plus and 20 Rapira Platinum Lux (most shops will only have 1 or 2 packs).

With the local (non tourist) price being between 16 – 40 RUB a packet (30 – 80 pence) although it has been an adventure , I'll just be ordering from Unata77 in the future.

ordered my sample pack on 21st Sept only just arrived today :icon_rolleyes:

i had an order from Vietnam arrive in less than 5 days, these seem to be Mega-Slow

hando said:
ordered my sample pack on 21st Sept only just arrived today :icon_rolleyes:

i had an order from Vietnam arrive in less than 5 days, these seem to be Mega-Slow

It's like a lottery. I think mine were about 3 weeks and had some blades from Turkey in 5 days as well.

Hope the blades are good after the wait.

Giving this thread the old bump. Ordered from this seller Jan. 20th. Still waiting for my order. :/

Edit: received it the day after my ^^^ earlier post here.

Last edited:
I can only speak as I find and I've had 100 Voshkod and 100 Ladas blades from his Ebay store. I can't knock the delivery time. At £6.00 inc postage and PP fee's per 100 I think he is one of the best sellers in the hobby.

I can only speak as I find and I've had 100 Voshkod and 100 Ladas blades from his Ebay store. I can't knock the delivery time. At £6.00 inc postage and PP fee's per 100 I think he is one of the best sellers in the hobby.

My thoughts exactly. Several orders placed and roughly three weeks to arrive each time. But the packet did show several stamps and frankings etc which rather indicates they pass thropugh many hands to get here - therefore I guess there's scope for the occasional item going astray. But at the (ridiculously low) price paid maybe it's to be expected that the occasional item will stray and maybe, compared to the prices charged elsewhere, it a chance we take.

Infuriating.
Worth writing to the seller.
I ordered on the 27th of Jan and received the sample pack a little under three weeks later, which, based on this singular sample size, suggests that the item might be lost in the post.
The day after I posted that, the blades arrived. I also contacted the seller, who promply responded with tracking info (USPS was useless). Good seller and good service.

Back
Top Bottom