UNUTA 77

My Sample pack arrived this morning from Unuta77 ( Andrey )..Very well packaged and in pretty good time too...
They were posted on the 6th of March and are here today 14th March.....Well done Andrey..

Now I can Hardly wait for tomorrows shave...But which blade to try, decisions, decisions....

Unuta77 is quickly becoming one of TSR's favourite vendors it seems :D

Interested how you rate the various blades, Goldcrest. I've tried Rapira Swedish Supersteel and Voskhod and like them both, a lot.

Think we might try a Voskhod Teflon coated for a start, then work my way through..
The Swedes and Sputniks are sounding very promising from your comments.....Will keep you posted as to how I get on with them all...

Are they in any way comparable to Gillette Sharpedge Yellows?........the Yellows are my go to blade at the moment, probably 'cos I have hundreds of 'em and got 'em cheap-ish...That said, I do prefer the Permashaps from Turkey, a much smoother blade for me, but rationed out as I need to order some more.

GOLDCREST said:
Think we might try a Voskhod Teflon coated for a start, then work my way through..
The Swedes and Sputniks are sounding very promising from your comments.....Will keep you posted as to how I get on with them all...

Are they in any way comparable to Gillette Sharpedge Yellows?........the Yellows are my go to blade at the moment, probably 'cos I have hundreds of 'em and got 'em cheap-ish...That said, I do prefer the Permashaps from Turkey, a much smoother blade for me, but rationed out as I need to order some more.

I find te swedes as sharp as the yellows just a touch smoother as well

Hi gents, does anyone have a link for unuta77's store, I have had a good search around eBay with no joy, I even tried to brave Russian eBay! Any links would be greatly appreciated.

Scott.

Another happy customer here! Took 8 or 9 days in total for delivery, very impressed.

Got 50 swedish supersteel, yet to try one.

Acquired an unknown bakelite razor today, which I'll be using for my first shave with this blade. I've heard nothing but good things so I'm looking forward to it!

SmallBeard said:
Another happy customer here! Took 8 or 9 days in total for delivery, very impressed.

Acquired an unknown bakelite razor today, which I'll be using for my first shave with this blade. I've heard nothing but good things so I'm looking forward to it!

I just placed an order for those and the 40 blade sampler pack. 9 days for delivery is quite good from Russia, I'm still waiting for a Russian analogue Fatboy I ordered at the beginning of Feb, it's only just been cleared from Russian customs a couple of days ago.

Sm304 said:
SmallBeard said:

I just placed an order for those and the 40 blade sampler pack. 9 days for delivery is quite good from Russia, I'm still waiting for a Russian analogue Fatboy I ordered at the beginning of Feb, it's only just been cleared from Russian customs a couple of days ago.

Blimey!

I once waited a month for some screen protectors from California, contacted the seller and they sent another, and then 3 lots turned up a week later! I never did quite work that out.

The tracking you get from Andrey is quite good too, once you've translated it ;)

Sm304 said:
SmallBeard said:

Blimey!

I once waited a month for some screen protectors from California, contacted the seller and they sent another, and then 3 lots turned up a week later! I never did quite work that out.

The tracking you get from Andrey is quite good too, once you've translated it ;)

Woops, sorry for the double post.

Back
Top Bottom