UNUTA 77

PompeyBill said:
Am using Unata for the first time, ordered 50 Sputniks last night, and he's marked them as dispatched today! Will let you know when they arrive.

Got some Vokshod's from a UK seller, and was highly impressed, so am trying the Sputniks from Unata after reading up on reviews.

You'll like them they're my top blade :icon_razz: especially in open combs.
Times for delivery vary with the Russian customs and post system.
The longest I waited was about 28 days but have had them in 7 ! He replies to questions quickly and is reliable.

My delivery from this seller was despatched next day and have watched it through tracking clear Moscow customs and leave for the UK. However it has been sitting at Heathrow for the past 4 days now!

The Russian post service took 2 days from dispatch until clearing customs and marking the parcel for export. It took a further 2 and a half days to get the parcel to the UK where it has been sitting since. Expected it to take longer to leave Russia but it seems it is the UK end holding things up[/b]. Part of me thinks the cargo handlers in Heathrow have taken up DE shaving lol.

tarbyonline said:
My delivery from this seller was despatched next day and have watched it through tracking clear Moscow customs and leave for the UK. However it has been sitting at Heathrow for the past 4 days now!

The Russian post service took 2 days from dispatch until clearing customs and marking the parcel for export. It took a further 2 and a half days to get the parcel to the UK where it has been sitting since. Expected it to take longer to leave Russia but it seems it is the UK end holding things up[/b]. Part of me thinks the cargo handlers in Heathrow have taken up DE shaving lol.

Still at Heathrow worldwide DC - its spent more time there than everywhere else put together. Hope it doesn't get lost in there! Has anyone ever got hit with additional customs charges BTW?

tarbyonline said:
tarbyonline said:

Still at Heathrow worldwide DC - its spent more time there than everywhere else put together. Hope it doesn't get lost in there! Has anyone ever got hit with additional customs charges BTW?

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason how long it takes them! Hopefully it will be released soon. On the three purchases I've made from Unuta I haven't had to pay VAT or duty.

PompeyBill said:
Am using Unata for the first time, ordered 50 Sputniks last night, and he's marked them as dispatched today! Will let you know when they arrive.

Got some Vokshod's from a UK seller, and was highly impressed, so am trying the Sputniks from Unata after reading up on reviews.

Just to update, Sputniks arrived this morning, well packaged and nice Russian stamps!

Nine days from order, so can't complain at that at all. Just in time for the morning shave too.

Back
Top Bottom