SOTD Saturday 12th November to Friday 18th November 2016

GhI0KHNl.png

Kanayama 50000 / Tahei (Taheishokai) 13/16 |
Shavemac | Wickham Soap Co. Classic 24 | Fine Platinum Aftershave

Great Picture!
The Shavemac is stunning, the resin of the handle looks gorgeous.

Marco

November 17, 2016
Wolfman WR-01 Ti OC with Hempel Ti
Personna 74 (19)
“Los Tres Amigos Dos” CH 2 Synthetic LE
Reef Point Dragon's Blood
Witch Hazel
Fine Platinum

This makes 19 shaves in with the vintage Personna 74. I am still managing to get a decent shave but it is not nearly as close. I know some manage 28-30 shaves so I will keep going. Reef Point is a soap that does not get much attention but I find it to have top notch performance. The soap is easy to whip into a rich slick lather. I truly enjoy the scent of Dragon's Blood. I finished off the shave with a splash of Fine Platinum. I hope everyone has a great Thursday.

For me the Claymore was a brilliant shaver ,but, the General shaved that little bit better which I found surprising given the weight difference between the two
Derrick,
If you had not decided that the non S/S [currently] General was a slightly better shaver
than the Claymore , then I would not have had the opportunity of using it. Thanks for selling it to me at a very generous price, and opening my eyes to the World of AC blades.
Regards- Mike

View attachment 21994 SOTD Wednesday 16th November 2016

Evening shave.

Razor.. Pal Golden Injecto-Matic
Blade..Schick #1
Soap..OSP Lemon and Cedawood
Brush...Omega pure bristle
Post..Thayers Lavender AF WH

My first shave with this razor and it performed much the same as the other injector razors I've used, it gave me a close smooth shave with zero irritation, the OSP soap was as great as it always is with a wonderful scent and the brush tips are getting softer with every use, perfect.
That was a great shave. :)

Wishing you well, over and out.
Very nice setup and picture.

November 17, 2016
Wolfman WR-01 Ti OC with Hempel Ti
Personna 74 (19)
“Los Tres Amigos Dos” CH 2 Synthetic LE
Reef Point Dragon's Blood
Witch Hazel
Fine Platinum

This makes 19 shaves in with the vintage Personna 74. I am still managing to get a decent shave but it is not nearly as close. I know some manage 28-30 shaves so I will keep going. Reef Point is a soap that does not get much attention but I find it to have top notch performance. The soap is easy to whip into a rich slick lather. I truly enjoy the scent of Dragon's Blood. I finished off the shave with a splash of Fine Platinum. I hope everyone has a great Thursday.
Excellent picture and setup Clint. I'll have to look into this soap.

Back
Top Bottom