SOTD Saturday 12th November to Friday 18th November 2016

Razor:Timeless Stainless Steel OC .95 gap w/Timeless Pineapple Handle
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue (4)
Brush: El Druida Red Heart Chakte Kok/African Blackwood 2 Band
Soap: Route 66 The Black Pearl
Aftershave: Folsom & Co. Shady Past
Excellent three pass shave with a bit of a clean up around my chin. The shave soap The Black Pearl is reminiscent of exotic spice cargos of yore this mysterious fragrance sets sail with fresh, herbal top notes over soft floras and a medley of spices. Accented with a smoky depth of vetiver, myrrh and wood grass. Excellent soap.
16 11 16c.jpg

Excellent three pass shave with a bit of a clean up around my chin. The shave soap The Black Pearl is reminiscent of exotic spice cargos of yore this mysterious fragrance sets sail with fresh, herbal top notes over soft floras and a medley of spices. Accented with a smoky depth of vetiver, myrrh and wood grass. Excellent soap.
View attachment 21995
That soap sounds amazing...especially the combination of vetiver and myrrh.

View attachment 21995
View attachment 21995
That soap sounds wonderful with you're discription of it, I could almost be there smelling it! :)

Morning Alfred, it's is an old picture I pulled out of the archives to have a bit of fun with a member. No snow yet just the light dusting we had a week or so ago. I have two golf games set up for Thursday and Friday. Have a good day.
Very nice picture and setup today BTW.
Thank you Doug - kindly appreciated!

Bloom, Wickhams 1912 Cashmere (sample), Superspeed, Nacet (1), eucalyptus witch hazel Argan oil, Clubman

Sometimes you have a shave where everything just clicks. 100% perfect angle, pressure blob on, lather perfect. Well today was one of those days. not 1 nick, weeper or near miss. No stinging, irritation, no aftershave burn.

Zen meditation shave and chill Thursday start. Peace and love (Ok too far but you get the general idea)

Bloom, Wickhams 1912 Cashmere (sample), Superspeed, Nacet (1), eucalyptus witch hazel Argan oil, Clubman

Sometimes you have a shave where everything just clicks. 100% perfect angle, pressure blob on, lather perfect. Well today was one of those days. not 1 nick, weeper or near miss. No stinging, irritation, no aftershave burn.

Zen meditation shave and chill Thursday start. Peace and love (Ok too far but you get the general idea)

Peace and love man , have a blissed out day :)

Last edited:
C201bJCh.png

Trying to kick start my day with a little Puro Fresco & Sartorial!

Back
Top Bottom