SOTD Saturday 12th November to Friday 18th November 2016

5192e468de19370e9bad51ba89d2faff.jpg

image.jpg SOTD Thursday 17th November 2016

My first DE shave for a while, had to test these blades out!

Razor...Hone Type 15
Blade..Lodz Polsilver #1
Soap..P&B Baskerville
Brush..Kent BK 12
Post...Thayers Lavender AF WH

Well I needed to test these blades out having never used them before, so paired with my Hone I set to work and I've got to say that I'm very impressed with the sharp/smooth ratio, ordinarily these cost 50£+ for 200 blades, quite expensive, fortunately I didn't pay that much but have to say I think they are worth it. They are in short supply which is another reason for the high cost.
So, a very good shave indeed, BBS and irritation free, just how I like it!
The BK12 whipped up a beautiful lather from the P&B Baskerville soap and the scent filled my nostrils, I could hear the wind and rain raging outside and for a moment I could have been on Dartmoor stalking the hound with Dr Watson.

Wishing you well, over and out. :)

View attachment 22018 SOTD Thursday 17th November 2016

Razor...Hone Type 15
Blade..Lodz Polsilver #1
Soap..P&B Baskerville
Brush..Kent BK 12

Well I needed to test these blades out having never used them before, so paired with my Hone I set to work and I've got to say that I'm very impressed with the sharp/smooth ratio, ordinarily these cost 50£+ for 200 blades, quite expensive, fortunately I didn't pay that much but have to say I think they are worth it. They are in short supply which is another reason for the high cost.
The BK12 whipped up a beautiful lather from the P&B Baskerville soap and the scent filled my nostrils, I could hear the wind and rain raging outside and for a moment I could have been on Dartmoor stalking the hound with Dr Watson.

...so put that in your pipe and smoke it...:p. Cracking photo Paul.

View attachment 22018 SOTD Thursday 17th November 2016

Razor...Hone Type 15
Blade..Lodz Polsilver #1
Soap..P&B Baskerville
Brush..Kent BK 12

Great image!! You need a quiet night in when it's stormy and the book at hand

Back
Top Bottom