SOTD Saturday 12th November to Friday 18th November 2016

4a36d50c1a4d52fd7b0671102a4b3296.jpg

A Dark Destroyer type shave. I stuck the Personna 74 in Der Futur after it struggling to live up to its usual smoothness of late. If a blade is on a downward spiral this razor more than any will show it up. It passed with flying colours and a first class shave.

Saponificio Varesino Cosmo Soap
Merkur Futur
Personna 74 (21)
Shavemac Vase Slivertip
Saponificio Varesino Cosmo Balm

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

image.jpg SOTD Friday 18th November 2016

Razor...Schick E2 1935-45
Blade...Schick ( Chinese ) #1
Soap...OSP Orange & Patchouli
Brush...Cadman bell TGN Silvertip
Post...Thayers Lavender AF Witch hazel

This was my first shave with this razor but had been told by @Fergiebilly that it was "one almighty shaver" so was looking forward to good things and I have to say I was not disapointed , thanks Billy.
Fitted with a new blade it made short work of my stubble and being as small as it is it was easy to whip around my face. The Cadman bell brush feels great in the hand and whipped up the OSP a treat giving me more than enough wonderfuly scented lather for the razor to glide through. Another great shave was had and was left BBS and irritation free just how I like it. :)

Wishing you well. Over and out.

View attachment 22030 SOTD Friday 18th November 2016

Razor...Schick E2 1935-45
Blade...Schick ( Chinese ) #1
Soap...OSP Orange & Patchouli
Brush...Cadman bell TGN Silvertip
Post...Thayers Lavender AF Witch hazel

This was my first shave with this razor but had been told by @Fergiebilly that it was "one almighty shaver" so was looking forward to good things and I have to say I was not disapointed , thanks Billy.
Fitted with a new blade it made short work of my stubble and being as small as it is it was easy to whip around my face. The Cadman bell brush feels great in the hand and whipped up the OSP a treat giving me more than enough wonderfuly scented lather for the razor to glide through. Another great shave was had and was left BBS and irritation free just how I like it. :)

Wishing you well. Over and out.

Glad you like the razor Paul!..Cracking brush ;)

November 18, 2016
Wolfman WR-01 Ti OC with Hempel Ti
Personna 74 (20)
“Los Tres Amigos Dos” CH 2 Synthetic LE
Route 66 Twisted Tweed
Witch Hazel
Floid Blue

Another good 3 pass shave this morning. With 20 shaves in on the blade, I can tell the performance has declined. At this point I plan on limping through tomorrow so that I will have a full 3 weeks on the blade. As usual the Route 66 Twisted Tweed was easy to whip into a rich slick lather. I finished off the shave with a splash of Floid Blue. I hope everyone has a great Friday.

Back
Top Bottom