SOTD Saturday 12th November to Friday 18th November 2016

Glad you like the razor Paul!..Cracking brush ;)
Thank you Pat Mervin Cadman @mervyncadman did a cracking job as he does with all his brushes but the Cadman Bell Brush has to be one of his best looking brush shapes ( in my eyes ) and I'm proper pleased with the colours I asked him to put together and the knot I asked him to put in for me. The man knows his stuff! :)

Thank you Pat Mervin Cadman @mervyncadman did a cracking job as he does with all his brushes but the Cadman Bell Brush has to be one of his best looking brush shapes ( in my eyes ) and I'm proper pleased with the colours I asked him to put together and the knot I asked him to put in for me. The man knows his stuff! :)

It really is a cool brush. I think the colors really set it off.

Gillette Slim @9
Wilkinson Sword #2
Stirling Black Cherry
Vie-Long 12705b Fan
Maxwell & Williams Earth Bowl
Old Spice

mg6tDjR.jpg

Last edited:
Friday 18th
RazoRock Plissoft
OSP - 1882 Cream
GEM Micromatic Clogpruf
GEM Stainless Coated #7
Alum > Rinse > Benjamins Bay Rum
Lacura Aq Cream Moisturiser
IMG_20161116_212431.jpg

The final cream of the 5 new OSP scents. The 1882 is a classic scent named after the date of the 1st Fougere scent. This cream had great waft of lemon while face lathering and a nice floral / oak moss background during the shave.
The Clogpruf always performs well giving a smooth, irritation free result.

Shave well everyone :)

Friday AM 2016-11-18

Georgetown Pottery G20 scuttle
Rooney 1/2 Ebony Finest (24mm/57mm)
Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouqet shaving soap (tallow) + Blenheim Bouquet shaving cream
Delta Echo Feather AS-D2/Timeless Pineapple
Polsilver Super Iridium (6)
St. James Perfumery London Collection aftershave (vintage)

The cream and soap made a great superlather, and the hefty Timeless handle makes the Feather head even more efficient. I'm a bit tired of the sweetness of the aftershave, so I'll probably try combining it with Jovan Musk.
aLb4Dsh.jpg

Fri 18th Nov

Stirling Syn. 26mm
OSP Bay Rum
ES Claymore S/S Single Edge
Feather Pro Guard [ 10 ]
Jaguar Prestige A/S Lotion

Tenth Shave with this Razor/ Blade combination. Whilst I have managed to get 10 shaves
with one blade in a number of Vintage SE/Injectors, none had been so easy and smooth
as that Today. With the usual great lather from the OSP it was possible to get the closest of shaves, without the worry of soreness. For me definitely the Razor to use if needing to get ready for a special occassion.

IMG_1010.jpg

Back
Top Bottom