Wilkinson Sword Protector "Metal', Lucido A/S and Jayaruh #91 brush
2lu9efb.jpg

Fri 18th Nov

Stirling Syn. 26mm
OSP Bay Rum
ES Claymore S/S Single Edge
Feather Pro Guard [ 10 ]
Jaguar Prestige A/S Lotion

Tenth Shave with this Razor/ Blade combination. Whilst I have managed to get 10 shaves
with one blade in a number of Vintage SE/Injectors, none had been so easy and smooth
as that Today. With the usual great lather from the OSP it was possible to get the closest of shaves, without the worry of soreness. For me definitely the Razor to use if needing to get ready for a special occassion.

View attachment 22045
15+ with ease :)

Razor: Gillette Goodwill 1930's Ball End Open Comb w/ Hempel Handle
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue (6)
Brush: Simpsons CH1 Chubby Best Badger
Soap: Route 66 The Black Pearl
Aftershave: Folsom & Co. Capri

I have a few best badger brushes, however, this is the only one I really like. It whipped up a great lather for a 3 pass shave with a clean up around the chin. Route 66 The Black Pearl worked perfectly. The Folsom & Co. Capri is one of my favorite aftershaves. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Snow storm blowing in from the West on Sunday. We are supposed to get 3 days of heavy snow. ;) I guess I got my last round of golf in today.
18 11 16f.jpg

November 18, 2016
Wolfman WR-01 Ti OC with Hempel Ti
Personna 74 (20)
“Los Tres Amigos Dos” CH 2 Synthetic LE
Route 66 Twisted Tweed
Witch Hazel
Floid Blue

Another good 3 pass shave this morning. With 20 shaves in on the blade, I can tell the performance has declined. At this point I plan on limping through tomorrow so that I will have a full 3 weeks on the blade. As usual the Route 66 Twisted Tweed was easy to whip into a rich slick lather. I finished off the shave with a splash of Floid Blue. I hope everyone has a great Friday.
Excellent setup with great tools Clint.

Back
Top Bottom