Closed Pass Around: Mongoose (Completed)

RE: Pass Around: Mongoose! (in progress)

Okay - set it up last night with a Captain Titan Mild blade, hot shower, MdC Fougere with my Cyril brush and with trepidation I unleashed the beast on myself. An awesome bit of shaving kit, great engineering and a real presence in your hand and great weight. Much broader head than I've ever used before so a few glides and beautifully shaved. Did a 2 pass shave to tidy up and then finished with a Nivea ASB.
Stunning - I think I want one but not sure that I could justify the cost to myself and definitely not to the Mrs.
Will try it with some different soaps and creams to see how I get on. That said, I don't think that I'll need a shave for a few days! Lovely and close.
Tusen takk skal du ha Erik!

My name is Grant and I am an addict. It's been 6 days since my last razor Acquasition!

I have one Grant, it's lovely isn't it? Executive Shaving reckon they will have them in stock next month ;-)

And it's landed with me :icon_razz:
Many thanks Grant and Erik.
Looks a quality piece of kit although on first impressions not totally sold on the handle.
Very much looking forward to giving it a spin when I grow some stubble (unfortunately have already shaved today).

First outing with the Mongoose using the Kai blade.
Very close shave with minimal effort and no disasters. It really is a beautiful piece of kit.
Still not totally sold on the handle, to long and smooth for my liking.
Will try a ikon handle with it for my next shave.
Thanks again Erik for organising the passround.

Back
Top Bottom