Closed Pass Around: Mongoose (Completed)

RE: Pass Around: Mongoose! (in progress)

Good point. Oh go on then I'll stay on the list. I'm easily led!

Mr_Smartepants said:
stellablade said:
Could you take me off the list please. I have another half a dozen razors which I've yet to use and I think I should try those first :)

Are you SURE? Your place on the list won't come up for a few months yet.

Sadly my time with the Mongoose is over and it's now on its way to Cheesepiece.
I have thoroughly enjoyed using it although quickly ditched the smooth handle and replaced it with a IKon one. It certainly gives a excellent shave with little fuss and I will miss it.
With regards to the blades I got a good shave from both the Kai and Feather Pro. Would probably need more shaves to decide which one I preferred. I left the Feather Supers safely in their Jiffy bag :icon_razz:
Many thanks again to Erik for arranging this pass round.

This arrived with me on Friday and will get its second outing shortly. Thank you, Erik, for the opportunity to experience this thing first hand.
I have an initial feeling that I'd prefer the prototype, with the slimmer head and standard SE injector compatibility.
The handle is not a big issue but I'm sure I'll prefer the set-up on a bulldog or iKon LE...
1st outing was away from home so stuck with the big polished handle but I'll maybe shake it up tonight with something else from the store room.
Cheers guys and thanks again Erik.

Pass Around: Mongoose! (in progress)

UKRob said:
Has anyone experienced razor bumps with this yet?

If so, were they goose bumps?:icon_smile:

I thought this was a genuine question at first glance. I will say when I tried it my skin was the best it's been. That alone makes me want to buy one.

I have more to say with regards to a review on this little darling but no time to say it right now. I won't forget. Review coming.
What I will say is thank you to Erik for putting his faith in humankind and lending such an item. I appreciate it, amongst others.
And I will say, this is heading to shiny as we speak; I am sending via PM the tracking details.
The mongoose is on the move again.

The goose has landed in Bradford. I have given myself a week and will post it on next weekend (whoever is next please PM me your details).

A big thanks to Eric for enabling this.

As I understand the list of 20 is now full, however in the case that someone drops out/vanishes/gets abducted by aliens and razorprobed, I'd like be be considered to replace them in the 20th slot, pretty please :)

AlexNoodles said:
As I understand the list of 20 is now full, however in the case that someone drops out/vanishes/gets abducted by aliens and razorprobed, I'd like be be considered to replace them in the 20th slot, pretty please :)

Please take my place ;)
Erik, many thanks for offering this up, I've managed to blag a go from another very kind member.

rowlers said:
AlexNoodles said:

Please take my place ;)
Erik, many thanks for offering this up, I've managed to blag a go from another very kind member.
Provided Smartepants approves: \o/ YAY!

AlexNoodles said:
rowlers said:
AlexNoodles said:

Please take my place ;)
Provided Smartepants approves: \o/ YAY!

Done!

My week is nearly over and I will post it on this weekend. Unfortunately it's not for me and I will write a review to follow. At least I don't have to sell my soul/wife/kids to buy one.

Ajh has just messaged me to say he is taking a bye in this round so hippo come on down, PM me your address and I will get it in the post to you early next week.

Back
Top Bottom