Closed Pass Around: Mongoose (Completed)

RE: Pass Around: Mongoose!

A kind and generous offer,which may whet the appetites of those Trying it out.
I need to spend more time practising my SE skills, so not tempted by the offer.

Look forward to seeing how the Mongoose goes down, seems to be a different animal
to other SE razors .

missingskin said:
Hi Erik, I have one on order but it looks like being a while before I get it. So can you add me to your list please, if mine arrives before my turn comes around then I will get you to remove me. Cheers for the generous offer !!
Will do. Just let me know when you get yours. Your location on the list means it could be months before you get a shot at this pass-around.

benthespaniel said:
Hairsuite and I both work together we could do week about at the same time, that would speed it up and appease our respective Yorkshire and Scottish frugality!
Good point, You and Cyril are on the list sequentially.
First post updated.
I've shuffled the 'list' so it's more organized more regionally which should speed up transit times. (Thanks 'benthespaniel' for the idea.)

Mr_Smartepants said:
I've shuffled the 'list' so it's more organized more regionally which should speed up transit times. (Thanks 'benthespaniel' for the idea.)

You're most welcome, I like to share my genius! Maybe I should do a PIF of good ideas, sadly my bosses appear to have monopolised that particular idea!

Pass Around: Mongoose!

Great idea, thanks very much. Can I please be added to the list. I am in Renfrew (West Central Scotland). Thanks in advance, I can't wait to try this.

Erik, I'm in Belfast, Northern Ireland but if that threatens to move me down the list again please consider it as part of West (really west) Yorkshire.

List in first post updated to add new members.
I should be getting my 'goose(s) today, maybe tomorrow.
I'll give them both a decent run-out then send one of them on it's journey.
I'm still waiting for my mega-pack of Feathers to show up from Japan, so that may put a hold on the start. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom