Closed Pass around Digress

I've had a couple more goes with it and it's a really good razor. I can only repeat what's already been said about the weight and the noise it gives.

That said I still prefer the Fatboy but I've no doubt that's a YMMV thing. What it has confirmed to me though is that I'm definitely a fan of adjustables and my EJ razor is getting very little action these days. That said I definitely still find room for an EverReady 1912 in the rotation - in fact I'm off on my hols in the morning and the EverReady is coming along with me due to the combination of performance and being cheap as chips should any luggage go astray.

Far as I can see there's nobody else after me on the list ATM so I'll look again when I get back and send it on for the next person to enjoy.

The Digress is now winging it's way to Madrid. Great razor but as I prefer the Fatboy I can't justify going out buying one.

Definitely worth a tryout though if anyone's thinking about putting their name down.

Bono problem at all. It us currently in Spain until the New Year. I will have it sent to me, then pass it on if you PM me your address...

I left the Spain run until the end so you will have a wee delay.

C

Hi!

I have finished my use of the Digress and now is going to the next mate.

I have enjoyed a lot using this razor. I owned a Progress Long two years ago and didn't like it much. Too big and difficult to shave with it.

Not sure how much influence has the knob of this Digress compared to a Progress Short, but for me the shaves were far better. I have a hard beard and got very close shaves at 2-3 of dial withouth much effort. I only had some problems using some blades I already had bad experiences.

Hope that some day I can get one, for now is simply too expensive for my current budget.

Many thanks to Hairsuite for letting me enjoy it anyway!

Cheers!

I had the Digress for a few days now, and it's a very nice razor. I got a great shave out of it at settings 2, 3 and 4. I'm not sure if I'd be willing to splash out £90 for one, so I'm very happy to have been able to try this out via the lending pool.

I'll ship it off to papman today.

Well first shave done. Feels real good in the hand. Stuck a rapira in it and off I went. Good, clean shave. Set to 2.5 it was an aggressive shave , not on the same level as a ball end, but chomped at the beard. Is it worth the money? Don't know yet. It certainly looks and feels it! Could not shave every day with it I don't think.

Knocked it down to 2 tonight. Good , clean shave. Surprised that 0.5 drop would make much difference! May consider one in the future. It feels magnificent! So I've had my go, who is next?

Back
Top Bottom