Closed Pass around Digress

I may well be in a position to offer up a Digress for people to try.

Usual rules apply, minimum 30 posts for users.

I will organise the list

Passing on will be by recorded signed for Royal Mail, if lost then the last person to use it can normally claim compensation through the mail service.

Razor to be cleaned and passed on shave ready for the next user.

I will supply some Polsilver to get the pass around going, users can pop in a blade or two in the package before passing it on.

Anyone interested?

List

MachM
mattyb240
bigfatbloke71
chriszacharek
FrankieG
Superflyguy
ollie9091
Mr_Smartepants
OMP
Fly3k
Pablo85
Umar
Sweeney Todd
A-W
AndyMc133
LeeBot
Sir_eider
Seejaysee
Papman
Whosthedaddy
Roy_Drage
Greyhoundad
Ben88

Hi Cyril, this is very kind of you - I would love to try one out.
I recently tried the progress for the first time and was very impressed; I can only imagine how nice these must be!

Thank you.

Hairsuite said:
I may well be in a position to offer up a Digress for people to try.

Anyone interested?

List

Hippo
MachM

I'm outta the loop here, but you are gonna enable more than a few members with that nice gesture. Thanks for offering that up to test drive.

Hairsuite said:
Martin, why you out the loop??

Oh, it's a couple things, starting with lots more shipping time to Yankeetown and the chance of it not making it here. Plus, when it's sent back to Limeyland, can you just imagine the recipient getting nailed by Customs......heh.

Thanks though.

These beauties keep cropping up in my interwizzle searches and it has made it onto my ever expanding want list. I'd love the opportunity to try before I buy.

Happy shaving
Adam

Ha ha, commission! Doubt it very much...right, if Hippo sends his address we can get the ball rolling.

The Digress is the short LD (aluminium) version. Very slightly lighter than a Progress and head heavy.

It is the favourite of the maker and the seller I believe....

Hope you guys enjoy it.....

Back
Top Bottom