Closed Pass around Digress

@Ben88 I think you are next on the list, if thats correct @hairsuite could you pm me your address and I'll try to get it posted either tomorrow or friday.

Ive had varying shaves from it, yes it gets me smooth under the chin, but some times I've noticed more irritation on my neck, what it has highlighted to me is that my current razors are probably not giving me the best end shave but are not to bad. Going to have a fair well shave with it tonight then got a gillette ball handle tech to try out that I bought 2 weeks ago but has been sat on the shelf waiting for me

Will update on receipt!

Edit - Received yesterday! After a bath in barbicide and a soak in boiling water it was reassembled and dried ready for the shave this evening.

I lathered up with some Cavendish PAA soap and got to work on setting number 3. I was very surprised at the high pitch audible feedback. Much More than any other DE I own. Setting 3 swept away 2 days growth with ease WTG and I knocked it back to 2.5 XTG. Both settings seemed plenty for me, I don't think I would need anything more.

The overall ergonomics and build seem good. The only slight gripe IMO is the grip, no knurling makes the handle very slippy with soapy/wet hands. BBS results almost all round so a good first experience.

I shall use it once or twice more then pass it on to whoever is next? I shall include some lab blue's, silver blue's and feathers in there when I pass it on :D

The Digress LD pass around razor has returned to our Dundee store. Many thanks to Hairsuite (Cyril) for organising this pass around for TSR and to those who took part, for all the reviews and feedback. Some great photos of the Digress in this thread my favourite being Hippos, of the LD in the clamp... Brilliant!! This Digress LD has been on some journey, having left the store around 2 years ago it travelled to several parts of the UK before heading to Scandinavia and a few other European destinations with The Big Shave group before returning to the UK for the second leg of the pass around with TSR, which again took it all around the UK and even to Spain. Again many thanks to all who looked after her on her journey, the Digress looks as good today as it did the day it left the shop, a real testament to this wet shaving community of ours. Hope you all enjoyed using the razor, it will now return home with me and go into my rotation.

Kindest regards,
Ian

Back
Top Bottom