Maggie Thatcher Passes Away.

Guess who has been invited to the party - by the Party? Email from the Tory Party Chairman himself, inviting me to attend and pay my respects next Wednesday. And they say strange things happen at sea!

I don't understand your last, Johnnyo. My request/suggestions were about dissing her, not about forum rules or practice.

Irony is quite ironic sometimes - for a forum where blokes bang on about how cultured and gentlemanly they are.

Hey ho, if I had more time (and a bigger boat) I'd take a proper run-up at this thread.

As it is I'll continue to watch the 'usual suspects' make pillocks of themselves.

As you were.

Sorry Carl, my misunderstanding (or, as my neices would say "my bad"). I understood your remark about changing the thread title as one of irony as we'd managed to wander away from my original heading.
'Fraid the old brainbox must be shutting down faster than I had realised.

Johnny.

joe mcclaine said:
Irony is quite ironic sometimes - for a forum where blokes bang on about how cultured and gentlemanly they are.

Hey ho, if I had more time (and a bigger boat) I'd take a proper run-up at this thread.

As it is I'll continue to watch the 'usual suspects' make pillocks of themselves.

As you were.

I'd say there has been some differing opinions on here, but generally it has been in good taste and there's nothing too OTT.

If you don't think so I recommend you don't visit any other forums where people who suffered from her governance gather. One of the more restrained posts on another another forum I frequent was 'Thatcher deserves the same amount of respect that she gave to Sheffield which is the square root of fook all'.

Captions welcome...

margaretthatcher2400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom