Maggie Thatcher Passes Away.

Nah, you're wrong Doc, he'd still leave a bloody mess as usual! I reckon they should consider him for an exploratory astronaut - fire the feckless fecker up into space, shout, " My goodness is that the time?" then bugger off and leave him up there. That'd be one re-entry too far for the man muppet!

joe mcclaine said:
An absolute Cockwomble.

I could happily punch him until I was exhausted.

"Cockwomble" eh ? I'm really going to have to start a wee dictionary of expressive Vinnster phrases.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Something we can all agree on.

If anyone deserves taking round the back of the House of Commons and repeatedly and brutally shafting with a mahoosive yardbrush it's the self-serving, smug, moustachioed twat with zero integrity known as George Galloway.

the thing is, its quite easy to dismiss george galloway as a crank and the media love to portray him that way. its the old establishment trick of negating any sort of opposition. if you look at what hes saying hes not wrong, hes an astute bloke... however much of a cock end you may think him to be.

Aye well, I'd still rather send him to the depths of the ocean with an aqualung full of bottled farts. Stuff the media, I made my own mind up about that human skidmark a long time ago.

Jamie, in my sleepy stupor I had to a do a double take at that video still - all I registered first time round were hands, clothing and little bit of hair with a suspect orifice beneath. In fact, "suspect orifice" is not a bad description of the bugger.

Do Boab's double standards extend to Galloway-hating posts?

Genuine question: apart from annoying the bejaysus out of everybody, has George actually done any harm to anyone? Maggie has a 10/10 score so where does Geoarge fit in?

Alright, alright, I've removed it - keep yer hair on. Actually, a quick wipe was all that was needed as the stain hadn't penetrated yet. ;)

Bechet45 said:

Genuine question: apart from annoying the bejaysus out of everybody, has George actually done any harm to anyone? Maggie has a 10/10 score so where does Geoarge fit in?

As far as doing damage Big Bro Bechet, I certainly recall in the late 1980s that office bearers in the "War on Want" charity appeared to have concerns regarding his many & varied expenses claims. Fast forward to the "Mariam Hamza Fund" and yet again similar concerns were being raised regarding his expenses. He does seem to be most unfortunate in his charitable associations.
I should probably add the customary disclaimer that he has never that I know been found guilty of misconduct.

JohnnyO said:
Bechet45 said:

As far as doing damage Big Bro Bechet, I certainly recall in the late 1980s that office bearers in the "War on Want" charity appeared to have concerns regarding his many & varied expenses claims. Fast forward to the "Mariam Hamza Fund" and yet again similar concerns were being raised regarding his expenses. He does seem to be most unfortunate in his charitable associations.
I should probably add the customary disclaimer that he has never that I know been found guilty of misconduct.

Don't all MPs think it their right to fiddle expenses, as we see it?

I suppose that many MPs , MSPs & MEPs have such an sense of their own importance and and their entitlements they will without any problem indent for all manner of items to make their life comfier at our expense.
In both the instances I cite however the allegations concerned charities and monies intended by the donors to help or alleviate suffering. The damage caused to the reputation of War on Want was immense and, as one who had been involved in its support, I felt that disproportionate damage ensued to the charity rather than to any individual(s) against whom allegations were made. I don't know how many others would be in the same position as myself in refusing point blank to support any charity in which Mr. Galloway is involved.
My reply wasn't, I promise, intended to suggest that Mr. Galloway is alone in his possibly rather cavalier attitude to others' money. It was truly a genuine answer from my own personal experience as to the type of damage for which I believe him to have been responsible.

Johnny.

Back
Top Bottom