Maggie Thatcher Passes Away.

Maggie is dead, the legacy well where do you want me to start
Gas board
electricity board
BT all owned by the tax payer then sold back to them!!! sorry if I did something like that I would be facing a stretch inside.

As a student in full time education I received a bill for £400 poll tax if I was working, owned a house no problem but is was proven in court that it was a tax for just being alive.

deregulation of certain farming practises were linked to the out break of BSE.

As the first and only women PM she did nothing to improve equality in this country and in her whole time in office the number of women in her cabinet were how many?

I could go on and on.

It is wrong the way some members of the public have reacted to this news.

It is absolutely disgusting that the Tax payer is going to be hit with a bill of £10 million+ for a funeral of a multi millionaire in a time of recession.

I will be complaining to my MP about that.

Big.Dave said:
I will be complaining to my MP about that.

Write to Gordon Brown. He he's the one who signed it off.

Just make sure you point out that the money he lost us by selling the gold off would've paid for a 'state' funeral, every day for the next four years.

I did find it quite amusing to see Northern Irish politicians proclaiming admiration of Mrs T over the last few days, contrasting with their labelling her a 'Jezebel' and damning her soul to burn in the fires of hell when she signed the Anglo Irish Agreement. I get the feeling she did not give a fig for idiots like Paisley and Robinson when they condemned her, and that she would be equally dismissive of their praise now.

RE: Lady Thatcher Passes Away.

joe mcclaine said:
Another thread I won't be contributing to.

I predict another couple of posts and you'll have all wrecked it.

Again.

Yet you contributed to the thread by 16 (sixteen) posts!

Very good perspective though IMO. Along with the contributions of Daz.

I have no stake, I'm not british, but the state of the world or anyones life can hardly be placed in the hands of one dead woman. Ex-PM or not.

"Show me someone who is humble enough to accept and take responsibility for his or her circumstances and courageous enough to take whatever initiative is necessary to creatively work through or around these challenges, and I'll show you the supreme power of choice."

Stephen R. Covey sums it up.

And then something to smile about:

Kid President

Choose to have a great weekend!

/Max

We pretty much had until you asked the question, shall we?

I think it's relatively easy for we Southerners to let it go but I can't help feeling that it's only right and proper that the Northerners and Miners say when it's time to move on - and I doubt very much that will be anytime soon! Bitch!

'The Northerners'

'The Miners'

I know a couple of Northern Miners up at the allotments. They said they had to use a wheelbarrow to collect their redundancy pay and the VWF compo was a nice little bonus too.

Vinny, any chance of another pic of your updated 'tache? Thinking of having another go as I came across a couple of photos at the 2 and half month stage and it didn't look half bad.

Pretty please? (PM it ;))

That'll do it every time, Vinny hinny! I bet they also grow the biggest load of old vegatables using piles of the best bulll dung. Nothing like fertilized imagination!

There is some bollix wrote on here. I am an ex.. Miner...well mechanical engineer.. My 21 plus years down the pit... Maggie was and is a twat
.. Always will.. I wish I could piss on her grave and her family for the grieve caused... The labour party closed pits yes... Please close thus thread... It makes my blood boil

Anyone who wants to ignore me in future... That'll do for me

Now where do I cancel my membership

I've been having arguments about this all week with people who grew up in Devon with a Tory council and therefore suffered not one jot.

If you didn't suffer Thatcher's policies you have no idea what it was like living in the communities she decimated so please pipe down.

n1vlo said:
There is some bollix wrote on here. I am an ex.. Miner...well mechanical engineer.. My 21 plus years down the pit... Maggie was and is a twat
.. Always will.. I wish I could piss on her grave and her family for the grieve caused... The labour party closed pits yes... Please close thus thread... It makes my blood boil

Anyone who wants to ignore me in future... That'll do for me

Now where do I cancel my membership

And there speaks a man with a personalised number plate on a BMW.

Gairdner said:
Vinny, any chance of another pic of your updated 'tache? Thinking of having another go as I came across a couple of photos at the 2 and half month stage and it didn't look half bad.

Pretty please? (PM it ;))

I shaved it off in protest over your ban.

Now you're back, I can start to grow it again.

Back
Top Bottom