Maggie Thatcher Passes Away.

As the originator of this thread dare I suggest that it's now reached a natural conclusion and could be safely closed down. I'm guessing that everyone who wants to has had the opportunity to vent & its purpose was never to keep an open sore running.

Johnny.

JohnnyO said:
As the originator of this thread dare I suggest that it's now reached a natural conclusion and could be safely closed down. I'm guessing that everyone who wants to has had the opportunity to vent & its purpose was never to keep an open sore running.

Johnny.

Agree.

The Earth hasn't been flung off its axis and gone spinning into the Sun.

Right then, what's next?

Religion? How much people earn? Joey Deacon? Immigrants?

Well I started watching the old bitch's funral,but decided that having a shit was a better passing of my time....and I was correct, taking a dump was indeed better than watching the over priced atempt to reunite Britain:angel:

Couldn't stand Thatcher but I neither can I stand that prick Dumfries & Galloway. Complete controversy courting cock-end of a cockroach! :mad:

Come intae ma gairden an' I'll shove ma half-moon edger right up yer trooser leg, sadsacks!

Gairdner said:
Couldn't stand Thatcher but I neither can I stand that prick Dumfries & Galloway. Complete controversy courting cock-end of a cockroach! :mad:

Come intae ma gairden an' I'll shove ma half-moon edger right up yer trooser leg, sadsacks!
Come on Graeme tell us what you really think of Gorgeous George:icon_razz:
He really is a self centred tit though!

Back
Top Bottom