SOTD: Saturday May 6 - Friday 12 May 2023.

20230510_115552.jpg

Preshave: Pears transparent soap
Razor: R41 Twist
Blade: Shark SS
Brush: TSC Best Badger
Cream: Proraso Red
AS: Tabac

20230510_115733.jpg

Still trying to work out what's irrating my skin now and then. It seems it's not this cream as my skin is as comfortable as possible. Feels like I've not shaved.

I'm beginning to think it's either a combination of products, or (perhaps more likely) some of the different blades I've been trying...

20230510_123135.jpg

Great two pass shave with no need for any tidying...

10/05/23
Pre - Pears Transparent Original
Brush - Jayaruh #291 Synth Tuxedo Knot
Soap - Martin De Candre Agrumes
Razor - Blutt BR1 - 0.86
Blade - Wizamet Super Iridium
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Barts Balm Ben Kilbreck - Neroli, Rosemary & Jasmine
A/S - Martin De Candre Limette
Wk 19 (5).JPG
Lovely that.
The JR291 tuxedo has a bit of backbone and made short work of the really small amount of the sample today, whipping up enough for 3 very comfortable passes.
Stay safe and enjoy your day all

Wednesday AM 2023-05-10
Birthdate in 1899 of Fred Astaire
IKv1cY0.jpg

Rooney Stubby 2 Porcelain Finest (24/50)
Czech & Speake Oxford and Cambridge shaving soap (tallow)
Paradigm Diamondback
Iridium Super (4)
Caldey Abbey aftershave

For some reason the soap made exceptionally good lather this morning. Perfect air temperature/pressure/humidity? Best water pH and temperature? Perhaps planets are in conjunction somewhere.
zggyTBd.jpg

I note Tatara's are very much in vogue at the moment so climbing on the bus I present you with my shave themed, 'The No 53a'

20230510_161405.jpg

Bus stop - Tatara Nodachi
Fares please! - Polsilver Lodz
Bus lane - Steven Jagger 30mm Cashmere
Single decker - Extro Arancia
Double decker - Collegen
Stop the bus please - Hermes vert Orange

Stop this drivel I want get off please

'Contactless? What the frig is that?'

A full on contact shave with the amazing Tatara again. In fact, three different forms of contact in three different directions. Clever stuff. But three smashing clever stuffs resulting in a smashing face which probably needs exactly that, smashing.

A nice revisit to the Arancia and one does need reminding now and then how damn fine these Extros are. Throw some orange Hermes on the final product and smelling mighty fine. One fucking great shave.

So happy I give you the return of the happiest Japanese girlies I know of.......

Back
Top Bottom