SOTD: Saturday May 6 - Friday 12 May 2023.

Friday 12th May

AJFCJaXmyaQolm7QiFA-6KFQuMM1Y8myiBovx2I7yzIRf1LfgKthB2O74zdkssHCX8tl6qrDwLomLVycAlv6vvUnO5HpBQnV_dTDK1C7oHqoiFcI5e-WIU0RhqLxAQneKR6WOtXYZoqwqAjKOU_d-vMniDYAuA=w800

Haslinger Schafmilch Shaving Soap & Omega 11137 Pure Bristle
Gillette Labs Black & Gold Edition w/Gillette Labs Cartridge (10)
Jovan Musk Aftershave Cologne

Continuing on the Milky May with my setup for the week ...

Same again. Again. Again. Again ... and again, but switched out the Brut for a splash of Jovan tonight.

View attachment 105509

M - There aren't that many of them around. Made as a LE for the Shave Nook. The knot is - nominally - 24mm x 48mm. As you can see it's marked as 'best' badger but is unlike any other brush I use with the same designation. I'm not familiar with the 'super' grade used by Simpson - maybe it's more like that? I've never been able to photograph the handle to show it at its best - a thing of beauty. This one came from BST here - I've never seen another for sale. If one comes up at a reasonable cost - jump at it. :) - cheers - I.

I'm not sure how many LE brushes The Shave Nook were commissioning in 2013 but I have a lovely beehive marked 80/100 with a Shavemac knot, which is sublime - I think mine is also a BST from here ...

IMG_1635.jpeg
SOTD: 12/05/2023

Razor: Blackland Vector
Blade: Feather Pro, 6th use
Brush: Yaqi Napoli
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Soap: PAA Future Fiction Croap
Aftershave: PAA Future Fiction Cologne
Balm: The Inkey List Vitamin B, C And E Moisturiser Balm
Fragrance: PAA Future Fiction EdT

Near perfect from start to finish!
Enjoy the weekend guys.

I'm not sure how many LE brushes The Shave Nook were commissioning in 2013 but I have a lovely beehive marked 80/100 with a Shavemac knot, which is sublime - I think mine is also a BST from here ...
The 2013 Shavemac were a group buy from ATG.
off course that doesn’t mean you never bought it here
( I think )

Back
Top Bottom