SOTD: Saturday April 8 - Friday 14 April 2023.

• Edwin Jagger 3one6
  • Super Shave X (3)
  • Vulfix 404 Grosvenor
  • Gentlemen's Face Care Club Sandalwood Cream
  • Proraso Menthol splash
  • Proraso White balm.
Highly impressed with the Super Shave X blade. Having never heard of it at the start of the week - 3 very close and efficient shaves. Paired with the wonderful 3one6 - smooth chops without any dramas (y)

Thursday AM 2023-04-13
YioxOHC.jpg

Rooney Stubby 2 Porcelain Finest (24/50)
Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet shaving soap (tallow)
LASSC BBS-1
Wilkinson London Bridge (7)
Davidoff Cool Water aftershave
7q7nrGY.jpg

355BF026-571F-47FD-90F5-9DB72533BEAF.jpeg
SOTD: 12/04/2023

Razor: Occam’s Razor
Blade: Feather Pro, 7th use
Brush: Highlander “Azzuri” Custom Brush Boti 4th Gen Pink 3 Color Synthetic Knot
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: PAA Gondolier Puck
Aftershave: PAA Gondolier Cologne
Balm: The Inkey List Vitamin B, C And E Moisturiser Balm

06E6F980-8DBB-4917-A557-86DD8D9866F7.jpeg
SOTD: 13/04/2023

Razor: Hone 15
Blade: Wilkinson Sword Vintage, 1st use
Brush: Highlander Chubby Style Boti Fan Knot Synthetic
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: HC&C Unscented Puck
Balm: L’Oréal All In 1 Moisturising Cream Balm
Scent Oil: HC&C Dark Moon
Fragrance: Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau de Toilette

A fabulous shave today, the HC&C is amazing and I very nearly made another order today. I’d been saving the vintage Wilkinson’s for a special occasion it decided to enjoy this one during my last few days of my holiday.

Another one day behind shave here and this one so happens to take the theme, 'Death part II (SOTD - Sink Of Traumatic Death)'

20230412_175003.jpg

Down the plughole - Tatara Nodachi
Around the bend - Feather
Overflow overkill - PAA Pelegrino
The final tap - Signature Soaps Londinium
Water boarding - Simple moisturiser
6ft drop - Laboratory Perfumes Samphire

'In you go Satan you hapless git and go wash your fifth away'

So my photo for this shave was taken carefully placing the items at the bottom of the sink so to remove the chance of a fall to certain death. Proved a bit of a bugger to shave with them remaining at the bottom so a rethink was in order. Place shaving accoutrements in the bedroom and run back and forth. I appear to be on the edge and developing CSD, Chronic Sink Dosorder and in need of some therapy. I probably needed some a long time back.

The shave

Please note the original Londinium container. Bolton's finest aluminium tin and label provided as a sideline of the Bolton Chronicle. See, that word chronic again. Whatever it comes in, it just has to be one of the (if not thee) best shaving soaps on planet shave. So easily lathered with the Pelegrino and it just oozes shavability. Brilliant.

Shame it all had to be removed, but what a better razor to be given that duty than the Nodachi. Smooth, efficient and perfect with the final product being the same words again. Maravillosa. A Marie Kondo moment, say 'thankyou' to the blade and bin it. And in the words of the same lady, 'A fucking smashing shave'

From one Japanese lady to some others. A continuation of those Aldious girls just for Mike Smart who reckons he would take both guitarists. Far too long in Brazil matey....

And to bring myself up to date I may as well throw this evening's shave on to the end of that shite above. And this one arrives themed, 'Death part II - The end credits'

20230413_173005.jpg

Producer - Occams Enoch
Director - Kai Titan mild
First grip - Zenith dark synthetic
Special effects - ADP Collezione Barbierre
Cleaning lady - L'Occitane Cade balm
Fluffer - Van Cleef Ambre Imperial

'Washing safely using a block of lard'

I really can't be bothered to say much else outside of, a happy shave and have another dose of Aldious

I have also decided Sawa the bass player is up there in the 'I would be delighted to' stakes. Over to you Mr Smart

200px-Sawa_2015.jpg

Last edited:

Another one day behind shave here and this one so happens to take the theme, 'Death part II (SOTD - Sink Of Traumatic Death)'

View attachment 103915

So my photo for this shave was taken carefully placing the items at the bottom of the sink so to remove the chance of a fall to certain death. Proved a bit of a bugger to shave with them remaining at the bottom so a rethink was in order. Place shaving accoutrements in the bedroom and run back and forth. I appear to be on the edge and developing CSD, Chronic Sink Dosorder and in need of some therapy. I probably needed some a long time back.

The shave

Please note the original Londinium container. Bolton's finest aluminium tin and label provided as a sideline of the Bolton Chronicle. See, that word chronic again. Whatever it comes in, it just has to be one of the (if not thee) best shaving soaps on planet shave. So easily lathered with the Pelegrino and it just oozes shavability. Brilliant.

Shame it all had to be removed, but what a better razor to be given that duty than the Nodachi. Smooth, efficient and perfect with the final product being the same words again. Maravillosa. A Maris Kondo moment, say 'thankyou' to the blade and bin it. And in the words of the same lady, 'A fucking smashing shave'

From one Japanese lady to some others. A continuation of those Aldious girls just for Mike Smart who reckons he would take both guitarists. Far too long in Brazil matey....

And to bring myself up to date I may as well throw this evening's shave on to the end of that shite above. And this one arrives themed, 'Death part II - The end credits'

View attachment 103943

Producer - Occams Enoch

I really can't be bothered to say much else outside of, a happy shave and have another dose of Aldious

I have also decided Sawa the bass player is also up there in the 'I would be delighted to' stakes. Over to you Mr Smart

View attachment 103945
Daffy Duck Yes GIF
Natural Glow Reaction GIF

View attachment 103915

The shave

Shame it all had to be removed, but what a better razor to be given that duty than the Nodachi. Smooth, efficient and perfect with the final product being the same words again. Maravillosa. A Maris Kondo moment, say 'thankyou' to the blade and bin it. And in the words of the same lady, 'A fucking smashing shave'

View attachment 103943

Producer - Occams Enoch

I have also decided Sawa the bass player is also up there in the 'I would be delighted to' stakes. Over to you Mr Smart

View attachment 103945
what is it with Japanese woman man
eh sorry i mean razors

View attachment 103915

The shave

View attachment 103943

Producer - Occams Enoch

View attachment 103945

iu

Fri 14
Soap & Aftershave Yaqi PinaColada Chillers
Brush Yaqi 22mm Ever-Helpful 2-Band Badger
Razor John-Bert Cutlery Co "Oilet" Sheffield
The soap & matching splash is perfect for a hot humid day and the excellent compact brush whip up a super lather...creamy and slick! Shave with the last of 3 SRs received from Ebay and I am wowed! This rattler can be considered the best...very comfy on both hands and the edge is so buttery soft...yet keen, just awesome!! 3 easy passes for a bbs-dfs finish...
20230414_130520.jpg

Back
Top Bottom